Gurahali is an ideal liveaobard for small group who want a charter trip, it offers liveaboard diving trip from 7 nights and up to 2 weeks around Maldives Central Famous Atolls. It can accommodates 14 guests on board.
Gurahali is a 28.96 meters long, 9.38 meters wide liveaboard, built in 2009. It is an epitome of elegance. Its modern and minimalistic design has made it envious to the eyes of every passerby. The traditional design, famously represented by the twin masts, remains a hallmark concept of the opeator.
On board, there is a indoor lounge with dining area and bar, it is fully equipped with all the enjoyment facilities, such as television, DVD/VCD player, music player, BOSE Home Theatre System, library for guests to enjoy during the relaxing time.
And there is a sun deck with shade which equipped with sitting area and long charis for guests to enjoy the sun bath or look around the beautiful ocean view.
Gurahali offering guests various leisure activitics during the liveaboard trip : scuba diving, free diving, night fishing, snorkeling, wave surfing (on request), island hopping, cultural shows, BBQ dinner on desert island ...
Gurahali offers seven cosy and exquisite cabins, with 2 different type cabin, can cater for a maximum of 14 guests.
All cabins have pravite bathrooms, air condition, dressing table, storage area, Portholes, and other cabin facilities.
Double Cabin - type 1：Equipped with 1 large double bed and 1 single bed (bunk style).
Double Cabin - type 2：Equipped with 1 double bed and 1 separate single bed.
2 dives per day, extra dives with additional cost.
Extra dives : 61 USD per day dive, 79 USD per night dive
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox Available：Not available at the moment.
- Water Toys：finshing gear, snorkeling gear
- Dive Equipment Rental：Rate on request, must book in advance.
- Dive insurance：All divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance.
- Wi-Fi Internet Available：Not available at the moment.
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/USD) Only.
- Crew Number：6 - 9
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge