Grand Sea Serpent is a deluxe standard dive yacht runs by Sea Serpent Fleet, offering scuba trips all around Egyptian Red Sea. It can accommodate 28 guests.
Grand Sea Serpent is a fantastic luxury Red Sea liveaboard boat in all aspects, it offers all the facilities you would expect when traveling on a top-class liveaboard.
It measuring a 43.3 meters in length and 8.3 meters in breadth, fully equppied with all the safty and navigation equipments. The new hull design of this liveaboard allows not only for spacious and comfortable accommodations but for improved speed and stability.
On the main deck, there is a large saloon, which is equipped with a wide selection of entertainment technology. The lounge is separated from the dining room, where delicious food will be served.
In addition there are two sun decks, one on the 2nd upper deck and the other one is the top deck of the ship. Both has sun charis and sitting areas for guests to relax.
The huge waterline-level dive deck can accommodate all 28 divers with individual seating stations, and 3 professional guides will be in the water on each dive. It is customized for effortless diving.
Rest assured, the MV Grand Sea Explorer is fully licensed to cruise the entire Egyptian Red Sea and offers multiple itineraries to do so.
Grand Sea Serpent is specifically designed for divers looking for luxury and speed between dive sites and over the past couple of years since its launch, has gained the love and respect of many divers and has become an all time Red Sea Favorite Liveaboard!
Grand Sea Serpent has 14 guest cabins, it can accommodates up to 28 guests :
All rooms feature air conditioning, stereos, personal fridges & safes, and en-suite bathrooms with jet showers and hairdryer.
1 Suite ：
Located on the upper deck, with a double bed, 360 seaview windows.
1 Suite ：
Located on the main deck, the largest cabin onboard, with a double bed or two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
4 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes two single beds side by side, seaview window.
2 Deluxe Cabins： Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes one double bed, portholes.
6 Deluxe Cabins： Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes two single beds side by side, portholes.
- 3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
- No night dives are allowed in the Egyptian Marine Parks
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- No dives on the day of embarkation and disembarkation.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Complimentary for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- Technical Dive:Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Complimentary for all guests
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash(EUR/USD/EGP/GBP)
- Crew Number：18, include 3 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- VAT and local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Dive courses on board
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Rebreather Friendly, Camera Station, Wi-Fi|
|Languages spoken||English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish|