Grand Sea Serpent is a deluxe yacht runs by Sea Serpent Fleet, it offers various liveaboard routes in Egypt, it can accommodate up to 28 guests.
Grand Sea Serpent is a fantastic luxury Red Sea liveaboard boat in all aspects, it offers all the facilities you would expect when traveling on a top-class liveaboard.
It measuring a 43.3 meters in length and 8.3 meters in breadth, fully equppied with all the safty and navigation equipments. The new hull design of this liveaboard allows not only for spacious and comfortable accommodations but for improved speed and stability.
On the main deck, there is a large saloon, which is equipped with a wide selection of entertainment technology. The lounge is separated from the dining room, where delicious food will be served.
In addition there are two sun decks, one on the 2nd upper deck and the other one is the top deck of the ship. Both has sun charis and sitting areas for guests to relax.
The huge dive deck is at water level and can accommodate up to 24 divers with individual racks. Trimix, Nitrox and Heliox mixtures are available on request for the divers who are certified to dive with mixed gasses. 12 litre aluminium tanks with INT and also DIN connection are available.
Grand Sea Serpent is specifically designed for divers looking for luxury and speed between dive sites and over the past couple of years since its launch, has gained the love and respect of many divers and has become an all time Red Sea Favorite Liveaboard!
Grand Sea Serpent has 14 guest cabins, it can accommodates up to 24 guests :
All cabins equipped with en-suite bathrooms (even with massage shower heads), air conditioning, music system, fridge, hairdryer, and other cabin facilities.
1 Panoramic Suite：
Located on the upper deck, with a double bed, 360 seaview windows.
1 Panoramic Suite：
Located on the main deck, the largest cabin onboard, with a double bed, seaview windows.
4 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes two single beds side by side, seaview window.
2 Standard Cabins： Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes one double bed, portholes.
6 Standard Cabins： Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes two single beds side by side, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available, free of charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Limited available with additional cost, must pre-book
- Technical Dive Available:Must pre-book with with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost, must pre-book
- Dive Equipment Rental：Must pre-book with with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available free of charge for all guests
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash only (EUR, USD, EGP)
- Crew Number：Unknow, include 2 - 3 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Tech Friendly, Camera station, Internet, Rebreathe Friendly|
|Languages spoken||English, German, Russian, Spanish|