Grand Sea Serpent is a luxury liveaboard that provides divers various liveaboard routes in the Egyptian Red Sea area, it can accommodating a maximum of 24 guests.
Grand Sea Serpent is a fantastic luxury Red Sea liveaboard boat in all aspects, it offers all the facilities you would expect when traveling on a top-class liveaboard.
It measuring a 41 meters in length and 8 meters in breadth, fully equipped with all the safety and navigation equipments. The new hull design of this liveaboard allows not only for spacious and comfortable accommodations but for improved speed and stability.
On the main deck, there is a large saloon, which is equipped with a wide selection of entertainment technology. The lounge is separated from the dining room, where delicious food will be served.
In addition there are two sun decks, one on the 2nd upper deck and the other one is the top deck of the ship. Both has sun chairs and sitting areas for guests to relax.
The huge dive deck is at water level and can accommodate up to 24 divers with individual racks. Trimix, Nitrox and Heliox mixtures are available on request for the divers who are certified to dive with mixed gasses. 12 litre aluminium tanks with INT and also DIN connection are available.
Grand Sea Serpent is specifically designed for divers looking for luxury and speed between dive sites and over the past couple of years since its launch, has gained the love and respect of many divers and has become an all time Red Sea Favorite Liveaboard!
Grand Sea Serpent has 12 air-conditioned cabins, it can accommodates up to 24 guests per trip：
All cabins equipped with en-suite bathrooms (even with massage shower heads), air conditioning, music system, fridge, hairdryer, and other cabin facilities.
4 Twin Cabins：Located on the upper deck, equipped with two single beds
2 double Cabins：Located on the lower deck, equipped with one double bed
6 Twin Cabins：Located on the lower deck, equipped with two single beds
3 to 4 dives per day, depending on conditions.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available for free
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- Rebreather Dive：Available with additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：All divers traveling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available for free
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro)
- Crew Number：Total number unknown, with 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Internet, Rebreathe Friendly|
|Languages spoken||English, German, Russian, Spanish|