Giamani is an awesome dive liveaboard that offers dive liveaboard trips in the Similan Islands, Burma Banks, as well as South Andaman Sea area, it can host only 10 guests per trip.
Giamani was built originally in 1998, in order to keep the best condition, it has been undergone for a few full refits in the past years. It is a 24 meter long, 6.5 meter wide steel liveaboard, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability, cruise at 8 knots an hour.
Giamani features a comfortable air conditioned salon with TV, DVD player with a library of films, CD/VCD Music system with music selection, a small marine book library, comfortable sofa area for relaxation.
There is also an outdoor dining area with cushioned relaxation area, TV, and a snack bar where meals are served buffet style. Food is plentiful and diverse, Thai cuisine and International dishes are served, special diets can be catered for if we know in advance.
Giamani has a spacious dive deck, originally designed for 22 divers to have ample room. But as it only takes up to 10 guests per trip, there are lots of rooms for everyone. The dive deck comes with camera table, personal gear boxes, in-place fill station, and rinse tanks. There are also two exit ladders and freshwater showers on the back of the dive deck.
Giamani can supports Technical diving with Rebreather SCR & CCR, Twin Set ups, Side mount. The boat crew are very experienced at working with technical divers as the boat spends five months every year running technical diving trips. They understand how most of the tech equipment works and also understand the different procedures necessary when diving with technical equipment.
If you require any special equipment please let us know in advance and we can normally arrange to have it available for you to rent. We can also arrange for all the special materials you need such as sorb for a rebreather unit.
Giamani also can provide special charter trips, and for charter group, guests even can built custom route, just let us know where you would like to visit, then we will plan it for you ;-)
The Giamani has 5 comfortable cabins, it can only host 10 guests per trip, perfect for small diving group.
All cabins have air conditioning, private ensuite bathroom, mini-fridge, wall fan, cupboard, windows.
1 Master cabin:
Located on the upper deck, 12sqm, with one double bed, one additional sofa-bed/sitting area.
4 Deluxe cabins:
Located on the main deck, 8sqm, with one double bed and one single bed (bunk stly).
Similan route: 5 Days / 4 Nights (14 Dives)
Myanmar route: 7 Days / 6 Nights (18 Dives)
Southern Andaman Sea route: 3 Days / 2 Nights (7 Dives)
For other routes, please contact our agent before booking
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additonal cost，must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (THB / USD) ONLY
- Crew Number：7, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
No related package.