Galatea is a superior standard dive liveaboard in Seychelles, it offers dive liveaboard trip all around the Seychelles, it can accommodate up to 14 guests on board.
Special offer (- 34 %)
Dive and Cruise Special Offer - Each diver get the special discount for this package!
Galatea is a 30 meter long, 6.2 meter wide Turkish steel schooner, it was built in 1987 in Bodrum, Turkey. In 2010 this yacht was bought by Blue Sea Divers - a team full of professional divers, established in the Seychelles since 2002, transferring from Europe and chasing their dreams.
Galatea was fully renovated during 2012 to 2013, and the operator has devoted all the experience to make it exceptionally pleasant and functional for divers. Galatea has become a reality since the summer of 2013 when it is finally reached the archipelago after a long and complete renovation.
Galatea offers a cozy indoor salon with television, video, hi-fi system. A simply and lovely outdoor dinning area with tables which can easily cater up to 14 guests. There are both indoor and out door bar on board, ready to offer you a drink or two with friends. And there is a charming solarium on aft deck and on upper deck.
Galatea also offers to private charter group all the benefits and facilities of a floating villa enabling the guests to explore a variety of exciting and remote locations with comfort and privacy. As a guest you’re able to customise every aspect of your yachting vacation making it a true star experience.
Galatea is the ideal yacht for honeymooners, family with kids/elder, or close circle of friends who want to charter for a luxury cursing trip in the Seychelles.
Galatea has 7 comfortable guest cabins, it can cater for a maximum of 14 guests.
All cabins are air conditioned and have ensuite bathroom, ample storage space, outlets, and other facilities.
1 Master Cabin :
Located on main deck, comes with one king size bed (200 x 160), one bathroom with shower and double amenities and a separate toilet with bidet and lavabo.
6 Double Cabins :
Located on lower deck, each cabin comes with one queen size bed (200 x 140), private bathroom with shower.
Trip includes 10 Complimentary Dives (for certified divers only)
The extra dives at the cost of 30 euro per day dive.
The night dives supplement at the cost of 10 euro per dive.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Divers must reach minimum AOW with more than 50 dives.
All divers will have Nautilus Lifeline free of charge for use.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment.
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment.
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment.
- Technical Dive:Not available at the moment.
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Water Toys：Fishing gear, Snorkel gear, Kayaks, SUPs
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment.
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment.
- Payment on board：Cash only (Euro is preferred)
- Crew Number：7 persons, include 1 dive guide
Cabins & prices
|Double AFT||$2,577.96 $1,701.45|
|Double Bow||$3,191.76 $2,106.56|
|Double Central||$3,314.52 $2,187.58|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Boat accident insurance
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Land tour & Island visit
|Facilities||Water Toys, Fishing gear|
|Languages spoken||English, French, Italian|