Galapagos Aggressor III is a professional dive yatch runs by Aggressor Fleet, it offers dive liveaboard trips in the Galapagos Islands. It can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Special offer (- 25 %)
“Dive the World Club” special offer from Aggressor Fleet, all our customers who book with us can receive a 25% discount off per person.
Galapagos Aggressor III is a 30.5 metres long and 6.7 meters wide professional steel dive yacht, Like all Aggressor Fleet's yacht, it was built and maintained to Lloyd’s Registry and American Bureau of Shipping Standards. It is diesel-powered, cruise at 10 knots and have 110 and 220 volt power onboard.
Galapagos Aggressor III has a beautiful spacious salon, large sun deck with shading, chaise lounges and deck chairs, bar, grill, hot tub, and a complete photo/video center. The onboard video format is both NTSC and PAL.
The chefs onboard will offer guests delicious meals in various styles of American feasts, barbecues and local cuisine. From appetizer to dessert all with love. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
Galapagos Aggressor III's beverages selection includes fruit juices, soft drinks, iced water, iced tea, coffee, and a limited selection of local beer and wine, which are complimentary. Due to the high duty charged on liquor, we suggest you bring your special brand from the last duty free point. Once you consume alcohol, you become a snorkeler until the next day.
Galapagos Aggressor III's dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal dive lockers, a camera table with low pressure air hose, two rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras. The aft of the dive deck is equipped with two ladders exit, fin storage and two hot, fresh water showers.
Galapagos Aggressor III has 8 guest staterooms, it can accommodate up to 16 guests per trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom with hair dryer, A/C, TV/Blue Ray DVD, stereo CD player.
4 Master Staterooms (#5 - #8) :
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with 2 single beds side by side that can be made into a queen bed (upon request), seaview window.
2 Deluxe Staterooms (#1 - #2) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with 2 single beds side by side, port windows.
2 Deluxe Staterooms (#3 - #4) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with 2 single beds side by side that can be made into a queen bed (upon request), port windows.
Around 19 - 20 dives per week, depends on the sea condition.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
All tanks have K-valves (American type), no DIN (European) valves.
5 - 7mm wetsuit with hood and gloves is recommended.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：9, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station, Jacuzzi|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish|