Galapagos Aggressor III is a professional dive yatch running by Aggressor Fleet, it offers a weekly dive liveaboard trip in the Galapagos Islands, it can max. host 16 guests per trip.
Special offer (- 25 %)
“Dive the World Club” special offer from Aggressor Fleet, all our customers who book with us can receive a 25% discount off per person.
Galapagos Aggressor III is a 30 Meters (100ft) dive yacht, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. She is diesel-powered, cruise at an average speed of 10 knots and have 110 and 220 volt power onboard.
Galapagos Aggressor III has a beautiful spacious salon with a TV/DVD and stereo player. The onboard video format is both NTSC and PAL. The dining area and galley is adjacent to the salon.
Galapagos Aggressor III also has a sun deck partially shaded, complete with a hot tub, lounge and deck chairs, stereo and CD player for relaxation. And a shaded wet bar with cushioned bench, a stereo player and a BBQ.
Galapagos Aggressor III's dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal dive lockers, a camera table with low pressure air hose, two rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras. The aft of the dive deck is equipped with two ladders exit, fin storage and two hot, fresh water showers.
The yacht is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items. We highly recommend extreme caution and care be taken if you plan to travel onboard with electronic equipment. This equipment should always be stowed after use to avoid the risk of damage.
Galapagos Aggressor III has 8 comfortable staterooms, can sleeps 16 guests in privacy and comfort.
All cabins have a private toilet, shower, hair dryer, TV/Blue Ray DVD, stereo CD player, temperature controls and safe storage box.
4 Master Staterooms: A queen bed (which can be modified to 2 twin beds) and a large window.
4 Deluxe Staterooms: Two twin beds and three portholes windows.
4 dives per day (1 dives on the last day), include sunset dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
All tanks have K-valves (American type), no DIN (European) valves.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers traveling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD), traveler’s cheque or credit card.
- Crew Number：Unknown, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
|Facilities||Use of onboard computer, Jacuzzi|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish|