French Polynesia Master is a professional dive yacht running by Master Liveaboard Fleet, it offers a regular 7 nights and 10 nights dive liveaboard trip in French Polynesia, it can max. host 25 guests per trip.
French Polynesia Master is the newest liveaboard in French Polynesia, built in 2016, will be launched in late December 2016. The build was overseen by the experienced yacht building team of Siren Fleet, Jan & Frank Van Der Linde. It is a 42.6 meters long, 10 meters wide professional dive liveaboard, cruises at 11 knots.
French Polynesia Master‘s communal relaxation areas are split between the main deck and upper decks, comprising of a spacious indoor lounge/dining area, camera set up station, guest storage drawers, lounge bar with comfortable bench seating, as well as plasma screen TV, music system, library.
There are also shaded outdoor lounging lounge area to the rear of the upper deck with more comfortable seating.
Finally, for those who enjoy the sun, there is a sun deck deck on the upper level with to Jacuzzi where you can literally soak up the stunning views of the French Polynesian islands.
French Polynesia Master has a dedicated shaded diving deck, with individual set up station, under bench storage for masks, fins and other personal items. A central camera table can be used to store prepared equipment ahead of the dive, with dedicated rinse tanks provided. There is also an deck shower hoses.
French Polynesia Master has 13 comfortable air-conditioned cabins, it can welcome up to a maximum of 25 divers on each trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, Wall fan, A/C, storage area, safety box, bathrobes, hairdryer, shower gel, US plug outlet 110 & 220 Volts, adapter.
6 Upper Deck Cabins: Located on the upper deck, the bed can be configured as double or twin beds
2 Main Deck Cabins: Located on the main deck, the bed can be configured as double or twin beds
5 Lower Deck Cabins: Located on the lower deck, can be configured as double or twin beds
up to 4 dives per day (2 dives on the last day) including night dive.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers travel aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/EUR) or credit card (VISA, Mastercard)
- Crew Number：17, include 4 - 5 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Internet, Jacuzzi, Water Sports Equipment|
|Languages spoken||English, French|