Fiji Siren is a professional dive yatch running by Siren Fleet, it offers regularly 7 to 10 nights dive liveaboard trip in the Fiji Islands, it can max. host 16 guests per trip.
Fiji Siren was constructed in 2012, launched in September 2013. It is a 40 meters long, 9.7 meters wide professional dive liveaboard, cruises at 10 knots. Like other Siren Fleet yachts, it was built on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi and is a traditional “Phinisi” handcrafted from ironwood and teak.
Fiji Siren features a beautiful indoor air-conditioned lounge with cocktail bar, sofas, 42 inch flat screen & movie network and library of books & games on the main deck.
Outside of the indoor lounge, there is a covered outdoor dining and refreshment area which provides a fabulous setting for all your meals. All meals are served buffet style and guest may help themselves throughout the day to all soft drinks & snacks that are available.
For those who enjoy the sun, there is an upper level sun-deck with 8 cushioned loungers (un-shaded)
Fiji Siren has an expansive shaded diving deck, with individual stations and large personal storage drawers and in-place fill station. For UW photographers, there are indoor & outdoor workstations for the preparation and maintenance of cameras and equipment, camera rinse tanks, equipment rinse tanks.
Guests are provided with a 12l aluminum tank, weights & belt. Basic Aqua Lung scuba equipment rental (BCD, Regulator, 3mm wetsuit, mask & fins) and SMB (safety sausage) are provided FREE of charge.
Fiji Siren has 8 large air-conditioned cabins, all located on the lower deck, it can welcome up to a maximum of 16 divers on each trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, over bed reading lights, several cupboards, an in-cupboard safety box, personal audio-visual entertainment system(TV/DVD/music player), hairdryer, and round 2-pin mains outlet 110 & 220 Volts.
2 Double Cabins : with 1 queen size double bed
2 flexibility Cabins : can be configured as double or twin beds
4 Twin Cabins : With 2 single beds
Each guest is provided with 1 bath & 1 hand towel and a cotton bathrobe for use in the cabin
5 dives per day (2 dives on the last day) including night dive.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available, free of charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional charge
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, free of charge (no computer)
- Dive insurance：Divers traveling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Water Equipments：Kayaks
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Available with additional cost
- Payment on board：By cash (FJD/USD) or credit card (VISA, Mastercard)
- Crew Number：12, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive guide service
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Boat accident insurance
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Land tour & Island visit
|Facilities||Water Sports Equipment, Rebreather / Trimix support, Laundry, Massage or Spa|