Fiji Aggressor is a professional dive yatch runs by Aggressor Fleet, formerly known as "Island Dancer II", it offers dive liveaboard trips around Fiji. It can accommodate up to 10 guests only.
Special offer (- 25 %)
“Dive the World Club” special offer from Aggressor Dancer Fleet, all our customers who book with us can receive a 25% discount off per person.
Fiji Aggressor is a 30 metres long and 6.7 meters wide professional steel dive yacht, Like all Aggressor Fleet's yacht, it was built and maintained to Lloyd’s Registry and American Bureau of Shipping Standards. It is diesel-powered, cruises at 10 knots and have 240v/50hz and Australian plug voltage power onboard.
Fiji Aggressor features a roomy, air-conditioned salon and dining area, forward sun deck, lounge and deck chairs, a multi-system TV/DVD unit for video camera playback, a compact disc player and cassette deck. Guests who are shooting digital photography may view their images on the entertainment center in the salon. Please be sure to bring the appropriate connection cables to fit your particular equipment.
The chefs onboard will offer guests delicious meals in various styles of American feasts, barbecues and local cuisine. From appetizer to dessert all with love. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
Fiji Aggressor's beverages selection includes fruit juices, soft drinks, iced water, iced tea, coffee, and a limited selection of local beer and wine, which are complimentary. Due to the high duty charged on liquor, we suggest you bring your special brand from the last duty free point. Once you consume alcohol, you become a snorkeler until the next day.
Diving amenities include Nitrox, individual dive lockers, individual dive bins and a hot, fresh water shower on the aft deck, a camera table built into the dive deck.
Fiji Aggressor has 5 guest staterooms, it can accommodate up to 10 guests per trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom with hair dryer, A/C, monitor with media player, outlets, mirrored cabinet, wardrobe.
1 Master Stateroom (#1) :
Located on the main deck, comes with a queen size double bed, seaview windows.
4 Deluxe Staterooms (#2, 3, 4, 5) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a double bed (lower) and a single bed (upper) in bunk-style, portholes.
Up to 5 dives per day, including night dive.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：5, including 1 - 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station|