Febrina is one of the most experienced dive liveaboard in Papua New Guinea, it provides a unique diving experience in the bountiful waters of Papua New Guinea, it can accommodate up to 12 guests per trip.
Febrina is a steel monohull motor vessel with steel/aluminium superstructure, 22 meters in length with a 6 meters beam and twin propellors. It was built in 1972 in Western Australia and was purchased by her current owners - Max Benjamin and Alan Raabe, in 1991. Prior to delivering the boat from Australia to Papua New Guinea, the boat was totally refurbished to cater especially for divers and underwater photographers, with many further upgrades since then.
Febrina is a traditional, old style dive liveaboard, a very stable and extremely seaworthy motor boat, well set out and catering for serious divers and photographers who want a total PNG dive experience.
Febrina has three decks, the lower deck houses the guest accommodation and engine room. The main deck is where you will find the saloon and galley, dive deck, dive platform and an area for relaxing in the sun on the bow. The wheelhouse, laundry and crew quarters are located on the upper deck.
Febrina has 7 air-conditioned cabins that offers accommodation for 12 guests per trip.
All cabins are located on the lower deck, and equppied with individual A/C unites, ensuite bathroom, closet, hair dryer, outlet (220V).
1 Deluxe Double Cabin (No.7):
This is the largest cabin onboard, comes with one double bed, separate bathroom and toilet, portholes.
2 Deluse Single Cabins (No.1 & 2):
Each cabin comes with one single bed and portholes.
2 Standard Twin Cabins (No.5 & 6):
Each cabin comes with two single bunk beds, portholes.
2 Standard Twin Cabins (No.3 & 4):
Each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed in "L" bunk shape, portholes.
4 to 5 dives per day, include sunset / night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival or departure.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：limited tanks available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available, light laundry free of charge
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/PGK) ONLY
- Crew Number：unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Destinations||Papua New Guinea|
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Rebreathe Friendly, Laundry, Fishing gear|