Euphoria is a beautiful traditional to South Celebes phinisi style sailing ship that offer dive liveaboard trips to Cenderawasih Bay and Northern Raja Ampat area, it can accommodate max of 14 guests.
Euphoria was made of the noblest species of tropical wood (teak, iron wood, merbau), modernly equipped and stylishly decorated.
Euphoria was created to fulfil the dreams of unusual travel to unspoiled corners of the world. The operation team wanted to combine over a decade experience with comfort and entertainment.
Euphoria is a 42 meters long, 8.5 meters wide double-masts moto wooden sailing yacht, launched in 2012. With cruise speed at 8 knots and 240V outlet that provide electricity 24hrs a day.
On the main deck, there is a kitchen, a food storage room, refrigerator and crew cabins. At the stern are diving equipment and a comfortable diving deck. The dive deck is well equipped with in-place fill station and a camera storage. The aft of the dive deck is equipped with exit ladder and freshwater shower.
And the upper deck offers a nice airy air conditioned dining area with a TV, DVD, music system and a bar that can provide drinks.
The top sun deck is partially shaded and provided with sun chairs and sun beds.
Euphoria has 7 comfortable guest cabins, it can accommodate max. of 14 guests per trip :
All cabins have a private bathroom, central air conditioning, large number of cabinets and closets and is decorated with Indonesian craft.
2 VIP Suites :
Located on the upper deck, they are very bright cabins with glass wall. Each comes with a king-size double bed (180cm wide) and an extra single bed (90cm wide), and its own private terrace with chaise longues.
5 Deluxe Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, all of them have the same equipment and convenience, but because of structural reasons there are a little differences in arrangement of beds and their size.
Deluxe Cabin 1 - Double : With a huge double bed (160cm wide), portholes.
Deluxe Cabin 2 - Twin : With two single bunk beds (90cm wide), portholes.
Deluxe Cabin 3 - Twin : With two single bunk beds (90cm wide), portholes.
Deluxe Cabin 4 - Double : With a double bed (130cm wide) and a single bed (90 cm), portholes.
Deluxe Cabin 5 - Double : With a double bed (140cm wide) and a single bed (90 cm), portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash ONLY (IDR/USD/Euro)
- Crew Number：12, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees