Epica is a budget friendly & backpacker dive liveaboard, it offers dive liveaboard trip in Komodo National Park all year, it can accommodate up to 12 guests.
Epica is simple but comfortable vessel, 24 meters in length and 4.5 meters in width, it's entirely constructed of iron wood.
On the upper deck, is where you can ease off relaxing in a hammock or in our many beanbags laid out on the spacious upper deck.
It consists of a fully open deck where you spend most of the time you are on board, this has a large table where we share our breakfasts, meals and some beer at night, as we have a refrigerator where you can buy beers and sodas at a very reasonable price.
All the meals are freshly prepared for you to enjoy mixing western and local cuisine.
Epica has a team consisting of 4 sailors Bugis a Western cruise director, diving instructor and divemaster as a minimum. For your safety and comfort we assign 4 divers per guide.
Epica has 6 simple guest cabins, it sleeps up to 12 guests per trip :
All cabins are very basic without luxurious amenities but are provided with power sockets to your convenience.
6 Guest Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each comes with two single beds in bunk style, with portholes.
2 Shared Bathroom :
With wash-hand basin, with fresh water showers, and toilet.
3 dives per day, depending on sea conditions/route.
Dives will be provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
No Night dives included, if needed need to pay a fee.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/Euro/IDR) only
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 - 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Marine park fees/Port fees