Emperor Virgo is a comfortable standard professional dive yacht runs by Emperor Fleet, it offering diving trips all around the Maldives, it can accommodate 18 guests.
|Date||26/03/23 to 02/04/23|
Emperor Virgo was part of the former Constellation Fleet family of liveaboards, in 2015 the well known British Emperor Fleet has bought it, and operate it as one of the Emperor Fleet in the Maldives. It was built in 2012, measuring 30 meters long, and 9 meters wide, with cruising speed at 10 knots per hour. It was built to a high standard for today's discerning diver.
Emperor Virgo has 3 decks in total, offering both divers and non-divers comfortable staying. Decorated in light wood and contemporary style, the main deck has a large saloon with comfy sofas. The bar is fully licensed so you can enjoy your favourite tipple as the sun dips below the horizon.
Emperor Virgo usually offer buffet style meals with a variety of dishes to suit everyone, water, tea and coffee are complimentary. Soft drinks, fresh juices and alcohol (cocktails, liquors, wine and beer) are chargeable. For any special dietary requests, such as vegetarian or any allergies, please inform us prior to booking
The upper deck has loungers for sun bathing and just kicking back. It is the perfect place to enjoy the sun and relax while enjoying the beauty of the Maldivian scenery.
Emperor Virgo provide diving from the Dhoni, an 13.7-metre‐long auxiliary boat where the air compressors, nitrox membrane and dive equipment are stored. The dive equipment is stored in the dhoni all the week, the tank is refilled after every dive. The Dhoni is completely independent from the boat, so thanks to its maneuverability it is quite easy to access to the dive spots and the divers’ collection is more comfortable. And it keeps the noise of the compressors away from onboard guests and humidity equipment will never be a problem anymore.
Emperor Virgo is rebreather-friendly and offers free NITROX, and it also supports Poseidon MKV1, AP vision and manual megaldon units.
Non-divers are very welcome and get a free snorkelling kit + $50 voucher to spend on board.
Emperor Virgo has 9 comfortable guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 18 guests on board.
All cabins have individually controlled air-conditioned, ensuite bathroom with shower (2 cabin towels per guest, hairdryers available, on request.), mini safe, 220V power plug facilities.
2 Upper Deck Cabins :
Located on the upper deck, approx. 10sqm, each cabin comes with one double bed or two separate single beds, bathroom with shower approx. 3.5sqm, seaview windows.
2 Main Deck Cabins :
Located on the main deck, approx. 9sqm, each cabin comes with one double bed or two separate single beds, bathroom with shower approx. 2sqm, panoramic windows.
4 Standard Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, approx. 9sqm, each cabin comes with one double bed or two separate single beds, bathroom with shower approx. 4.5sqm, portholes.
1 Family Cabin :
Located on the lower deck, approx. 10.5sqm, comes with one double bed and one separate single bed, bathroom with shower approx. 3sqm, portholes.
- 17 dives per week, include 1 night, depends on conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Complimentary for certified divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR/GBP), credit cards.
- Crew Number：16, include 3 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- VAT and local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Maldives Green Tax - $6 per night
- Maldivian GST Tax 16%
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Complimentary alcoholic beverage with dinner
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Dive courses on board
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Destinations||Central Maldives, North Maldives, South Maldives|
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Camera Station, Wi-Fi|
|Languages spoken||English, German, Spanish|