Emperor Virgo is an exclusive liveaboard running by Emperor Fleet, it offers various liveaboard routes in the Maldives, it provide Free Nitrox for divers and can accommodate up to 18 guests.
Emperor Virgo was part of the former Constellation Fleet family of liveaboards, in 2015 the well known British Emperor Fleet has bought it, and operate it as one of the Emperor Fleet in the Maldives. It was built in 2012, measuring 30 meters long, and 9 meters wide, with cruising speed at 10 knots per hour. It was built to a high standard for today's discerning diver.
Emperor Virgo has 3 decks in total, offering both divers and non-divers comfortable staying. Decorated in light wood and contemporary style, the main deck has a large saloon with comfy sofas. The bar is fully licensed so you can enjoy your favourite tipple as the sun dips below the horizon.
Emperor Virgo usually offer buffet style meals with a variety of dishes to suit everyone, water, tea and coffee are complimentary. Soft drinks, fresh juices and alcohol (cocktails, liquors, wine and beer) are chargeable. For any special dietary requests, such as vegetarian or any allergies, please inform us prior to booking
The upper deck has loungers for sun bathing and just kicking back. It is the perfect place to enjoy the sun and relax while enjoying the beauty of the Maldivian scenery.
Emperor Virgo provide diving from the Dhoni, an 13.7-metre‐long auxiliary boat where the air compressors, nitrox membrane and dive equipment are stored. The dive equipment is stored in the dhoni all the week, the tank is refilled after every dive. The Dhoni is completely independent from the boat, so thanks to its maneuverability it is quite easy to access to the dive spots and the divers’ collection is more comfortable. And it keeps the noise of the compressors away from onboard guests and humidity equipment will never be a problem anymore.
Emperor Virgo is rebreather-friendly and offers free NITROX, and it also supports Poseidon MKV1, AP vision and manual megaldon units.
Non-divers are very welcome and get a free snorkelling kit + $50 voucher to spend on board.
Emperor Virgo has 9 comfortable guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 18 guests on board.
All cabins are air-conditioned and equipped ensuite bathroom, hairdryer, 220V power plug facilities.
2 Upper Deck Cabins :
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with one double bed or two separate single beds, bathroom with shower, seaview windows.
2 Main Deck Cabins :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with one double bed or two separate single beds, bathroom with shower, seaview windows.
4 Standard Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed or two separate single beds, bathroom with shower, portholes.
1 Standard Cabin :
Located on the lower deck, comes with one double bed and one separate single bed, bathroom with shower, portholes.
17 dives per week, include 1 night dive per week.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available free of charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks： Limited available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional charge
- Technical Dive：Available on special cruise with supplement
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional supplement
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Visa, MasterCard or cash (USD/EUR/EGP)
- Crew Number：16+, include 3 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees