Emperor Raja Laut is an unique shooner yacht runs by Emperor Fleet, it offers various liveaboard routes in Indonesia, it can accommodate up to 12 guests.
Emperor Raja Laut was built in 2005, it is a 31 meters long, 7.2 meters wide schooner designed along exquisite classic lines for private charters and high-end luxury expeditions in tropical waters.
Emperor Raja Laut the boat name means "King of the Seas" in Malay, chosen as a reflection and hommage to the Malay Archipelago - history and language. "Raja" (itself a derivation of the hindustani for king) is an honorific title used in ancient times from Srivijaya to Malacca, Makassar to Ambon.
On the lower deck, there is a spacious galley and a large saloon, the saloon equipped with 49" full HD TV, DVD player, Video station, a library with marine books and magazines. And there are multiple areas for sunbathing or lounging, both in the sun and under shade.
On the upper deck, there is a spacious outdoor area with dining table and chairs, the choice of cuisine is up to you, and our chef will be able to prepare both Asian and Western foods. And dietary requirements can be catered for. There are also lots of sun beds for guest relax and watching the sun rise, sun set.
Emperor Raja Laut has 6 beautiful air-conditioned cabins, it can accommodate up to 12 guests per trip：
All cabins have a rich timber interior, equipped with en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, hot showers, electric toilets, storage area, and other cabin facilities.
2 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed in bunk style, portholes.
1 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds in bunk style, portholes.
3 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes one double bed, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Lifelines and SMBs will be provided free of charge for divers.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available free of charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR/IDR) or credit card
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 - 3 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Deluxe Double Twin||$5,029.63|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees