Emperor Atoll is a standard dive liveaboard running by Emperor Fleet, it offers various liveaboard routes in the Maldives, it provide Free Nitrox for divers, it can accommodate up to 12 guests.
Emperor Atoll is a 26 meters long, 7 meters wide wooden dive liveaboard, with only one deck, it is more stable with less 'roll'. With a maximum of 12 guests on-board, diving centres and small groups are able to charter the boat exclusively for themselves.
If you are a group of experienced divers then our guides can arrange more challenging dives for you. Please contact us for 'full charter rates'!
On the main deck is a large saloon with four separate seating and table areas as well as a 38" LCD flat screen TV with multi-system home theatre surround sound. For underwater video and photography enthusiasts, there are plenty of recharging points/edit playback facilities.
Our DVD and book library includes an interesting selection of marine life material. And WiFi is available when in range of a signal, charged per week.
Emperor Atoll is fully licensed to sell soft drinks, beer, wine and spirits. Complimentary tea, coffee and drinking water are available throughout the day.
In good weather, meals are taken on the open foredeck table. The food is renowned for its excellent quality with an impressive variety of both local and European dishes. If guests have special dietary needs, be sure to tell us in advance.
From the aft deck, steps lead to the large, partially shaded sun deck with comfortable sun loungers. On the aft deck is a large swim platform with ladder giving easy access to the water. There are fresh water showers and camera wash tanks.
Dive sites are reached direct from the boat or by an accompanying dhoni. A highly professional Cruise Director/fully qualified dive instructor plans and guides the diving programme to ensure you visit the very best dive sites with full dive briefings.
Emperor Atoll also can provide all divers FREE NITROX ! And is rebreather-friendly.
Non-divers are welcome and get a free snorkelling kit + $50 voucher to spend on board.
Emperor Atoll has 6 guest cabins in total, it can accommodate up to 12 guests onboard each trip.
All cabins have individually controlled AC, ensuite bathroom, outlets, storage area etc.
6 Standard Cabins
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed lower and one single bed upper in bunk style, portholes.
17 dives per week, include 1 night dive per week.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available, free of charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/Euro/British Pounds) or Credit card
- Crew Number：8, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)