Emperor Asmaa is a comfortable standard professional dive yacht runs by Emperor Fleet, it offering diving trips in Egypt year round, it can accommodate 20 guests.
Emperor Asmaa was built in 2003 and has completely refurbished in January 2015, it is designed with the diver in mind, measuring a 30 meters long, 7 meters wide. It offers genuine value for money for divers looking to explore some of the best sites the Red Sea has to offer.
Emperor Asmaa has 4 decks in total, offering guests spacious social spaces as well as personal privacy, there is a spacious and contemporary saloon, restaurant and lounging areas.
On the main deck, there is a bright and airy air-conditioned saloon and a spacious dining area and bar which equipped with TV, Video, DVD/CD players, as well as sound system and a small library with all the marine books. During the cruise, there is Free WiFi for internet browsing and connecting with communication applications, however, it can be used only when in signal.
The upper deck has a spacious outdoor lounge with bar, chaise longues, chairs and tables. Whilst the sun deck with sun chairs and matters for relaxing use, is perfect for reflecting on the day as the sun goes down.
Emperor Asmaa offer buffet style meals with a variety of dishes to suit everyone. Plus water, tea, coffee, soft drinks, afternoon snacks, crisps/chips, cakes, biscuits, fruits are complimentary, along with free red wine with dinner and a bar on the upper deck. For any special dietary requests, such as vegetarian or any allergies, please inform us prior to booking.
Emperor Asmaa is rebreather-friendly and offers free NITROX, all diving and safety equipment as well as a photography charging station and four dive guides.
Emperor Asmaa has 10 guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 20 guests per trip：
All cabins have individually controlled air-conditioned, ensuite bathroom with shower (2 cabin towels per guest, hairdryers available, on request.), mini safe, 220V power plug facilities.
4 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, approx. 9sqm, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, large seaview windows.
6 Standard Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, approx. 7 to 9sqm, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
- 3 - 4 dives per day, an average of 20 - 23 dives per trip.
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- OW with 50+ logged dives is strongly recommended.
- 3 mm wetsuit recommended for summer months
- 5 - 7 mm wetsuit recommended for winter months
- The min. age to scuba dive in the Red Sea is 15 years old.
- Please note that night dives are not permitted in the Marine Park
- Check in time：18:00 on embarkation day
- Check out time：09:00 on disembarkation day
- Nitrox：Complimentary for all Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Limited available with additional cost
- Technical Dive Available：On request, with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：On request, with additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Complimentary mobile signal WIFI
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (EUR, USD, EGP) or credit cards
- Crew Number：10, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- VAT and local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Complimentary alcoholic beverage with dinner
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Dive courses on board
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Rebreather Friendly, Tech Friendly, Camera Station, Wi-Fi|
|Languages spoken||English, German, Spanish|