Emperor Asmaa is a high standard liveaboard runs by the famous Emperor Fleet, it provides divers various liveaboard routes in the Egyptian Red Sea area with high standard quality, it can accommodate up to 20 guests.
Emperor Asmaa was built in 2003 and has completely refurbished in January 2015, it is designed with the diver in mind, measuring a 30 meters long, 7 meters wide. It offers genuine value for money for divers looking to explore some of the best sites the Red Sea has to offer.
Emperor Asmaa has 4 decks in total, offering guests spacious social spaces as well as personal privacy, there is a spacious and contemporary saloon, restaurant and lounging areas.
On the main deck, there is a bright and airy air-conditioned saloon and a spacious dining area and bar which equipped with TV, Video, DVD/CD players, as well as sound system and a small library with all the marine books. During the cruise, there is Free WiFi for internet browsing and connecting with communication applications, however, it can be used only when in signal.
The upper deck has a spacious outdoor lounge with bar, chaise longues, chairs and tables. Whilst the sun deck with sun chairs and matters for relaxing use, is perfect for reflecting on the day as the sun goes down.
Emperor Asmaa offer buffet style meals with a variety of dishes to suit everyone. Plus water, tea, coffee, soft drinks, afternoon snacks, crisps/chips, cakes, biscuits, fruits are complimentary, along with free red wine with dinner and a bar on the upper deck. For any special dietary requests, such as vegetarian or any allergies, please inform us prior to booking.
Emperor Asmaa is rebreather-friendly and offers free NITROX, all diving and safety equipment as well as a photography charging station and four dive guides.
Emperor Asmaa has 10 guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 20 guests per trip：
All cabins are air-conditioned and equipped ensuite bathroom, hairdryer, mini safe, 220V power plug facilities.
4 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, seaview window.
6 Standard Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
On some routes : No Night Dive will be allowed (see Itineraries)
Normally 3 - 4 dives per day (depends on the route/conditions)
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive will be provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available free of charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks： Limited available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional charge
- Technical Dive：Available on special cruise with supplement
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Limited available free of charge for guests
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Visa, MasterCard or cash (USD/EUR/EGP)
- Crew Number：10, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Tech Friendly, Camera station, Internet, Rebreathe Friendly|
|Languages spoken||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|