Elegante is a beautiful sailing schooner that provides dive liveaboard trips in Sudan and Djibouti according to the season, it can host up to 14 guests per trip.
Elegante is a dive schooner with italian management, completely renovated in summer 2009, it was designed to offer the maximum safety and comfort during navigation. Measuring 25m long and 6.5m wide, it is powered with an engine Fiat Iveco AIFO 260 HP Diesel and cruises at 10 knots per hour.
There is a large comfortable salon with restaurant and bar area, there has everything you will need for entertainment, such as TV, DVDs, HiFi equipment, VCR, books and games. There is also air conditioning throughout the boat.
Elegante also has a very large teak wood deck, the front of which is normally used for dressing for diving and the back as the outdoor restaurant area, relaxation and sunbathing areas.
Elegante has experienced Italian management and staff, the crew will ensure you a high standard comfortable cruise. The staff consists of an Italian skipper and a crew of four people, including the chef. On board are also always present a dive instructor and a dive master, so it is possible to achieve “Open Water” or “Advanced” courses.
Elegante has 7 guest cabins and it can accommodate up to 14 guests per trip:
All cabins equipped with individual air-conditioning, private bathroom, and storage area.
2 Double Suite Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a double bed, a mini fridge and stereo HI-FI diffusers, portholes.
1 Double Cabin :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a double bed and portholes.
4 Double/Twin Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a double bed and single bunk bed, portholes.
16 dives per week, includes 2 night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment.
- 15L tanks：Not available at the moment.
- Rebreather dive：Not available at the moment.
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Diving insurance：Divers traveling on board must have a valid insurance.
- Wi-Fi Internet：Not available at the moment.
- Laundry service：Not available at the moment.
- Massage service：Not available at the moment.
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/EUR) only.
- **Crew members: **6 - 7, include 1 - 2 dive guide(s)
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Marine park fees/Port fees