Eco Blue is a comfortable standard liveaboard, offering scuba diving trips all around the Maldives according to the seasons, It can accommodate 20 guests.
Eco Blue formerly known as Blue Shark 2, it is a 32 meters long, 10 meters wide traditional Maldivian yacht, it was built back to 2002, and refurbished completely in 2017, cruising at 10 knots per hour, onboard it has has 110/120V AC and 220/240V power, 3 Pin Sockets.
Eco Blue has a large lounge and an independent dining area on the main deck with TV, comfortable sofas, books, Lavazza coffee bar, beer tapping system, charging station and special photographer storage space.
There are 3 outdoor lounge areas: one located in front of the main deck, one located in front of the upper deck and one on the back of the upper deck. All comes with sun loungers, sun mats and bean bags. The decks allow guests to enjoy the breathtaking Maldivian scenery, both when sailing and while relaxing when the yacht is moored in the lagoons for the night.
Eco Blue also has a dive dhoni which is used to store equipment away from the main boat. There is also ample space to kit up and the dhoni allows divers to enter the water right above the many great dive spots.
Eco Blue featuring 11 spacious guest cabins, it can welcome 20 guests :
All cabins have ensuite-bathroom, air-conditioning, storage area, outlets, and other facilities.
4 Upper Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a large double bed, window.
1 Deluxe Cabin :
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with a large double bed, portholes.
6 Standard Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a large double bed and an extra single bunk bed, portholes.
- 16 - 17 dives per week (1 night dive is included per week).
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment.
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional charge.
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment.
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment.
- Payment on board：Cash only (USD/Euro/MVR)
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- GST 12%
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Green Tax $6/Night
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills