Duke of York is a deluxe standard liveaboard, it offering dive liveaboard trips all around the Maldives according to the seasons, It can accommodate 21 guests.
|Date||09/04/23 to 16/04/23|
|Boat||Duke of York|
Duke of York was built and launched in the Maldives in 2010. Measuring 36 meters in lenght and 11 meters in width, it can cruises at 9 knots per hour, onboard there are 220v and 110v power supply. It is the ideal boat if you want to cruise in luxury and use your rebreather!
Duke of York combining the skills of local naval architects and engineers and quality standards, this yacht is the ideal solution for a fantastic sea adventure in the Maldives that is also a holiday dedicated to wellness and relaxation in a comfortable environment.
Duke of York boasts 4 levels with indoor parquet flooring and teak on the main deck, is accompanied by a comfortable DHONI used for diving, snorkeling, fishing, marine activities and to land on sand banks/desert islands. Along with the more traditional diving techniques we are able to offer cruises with the assistance and material to dive with rebreathers!
The large air-conditioned indoor saloon has a bar offering a wide choice of soft drinks and spirits and 2 comfortable sofas, which become a meeting and relaxing place for those wishing to listen to music, watch a movie or read a book. Occasionally, for special evenings, thanks to its Dolby Surround TV-Stereo system the saloon even turns into a dancefloor. There is also a recharging area for cameras with 220v electricity.
The very spacious outdoor dining area (aft of first deck) is furnished with tables and chairs made of quality wood and can easily accommodate 24 guests. The area is wholly shaded and can be covered to allow outdoor dining even in case of rain. Meals are served as buffets and menu include dishes from the International, Italian and Maldivian cuisine, mainly prepared with fresh fish, although our chefs are always ready to satisfy any of our guests specific needs.
Duke of York also have open-air spaces over the three decks and offer large areas furnished with sun loungers, cushions and sun mats, both in the shade and in the sun. The decks allow guests to enjoy the breathtaking Maldivian scenery, both when sailing and while relaxing when the yacht is moored in the lagoons for the night.
The spa center located on the upper deck and it is specialized in Ayurveda treatments. A masseur is always on board. This ancient therapy, dating back over 6,000 years, will purify you from the toxins which are obstructing your energy channels, while natural oil- and herb-based massages will relax both your mind and your body.
In addition, all diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Duke of York featuring 11 spacious guest cabins, it can welcome 21 guests :
All cabins feature independently adjustable air conditioning, ensuite bathroom, WiFi system, reading light etc.
2 Suite Cabins (#10, 11):
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, large glass windows.
1 Suite Cabin (#12):
Located on the upper deck, this cabin comes with a double bed, upon request, it can be converted into two single beds side by side, large glass windows.
1 Deluxe Twin Cabin (#9):
Located on the main deck, this cabin comes with two single beds side by side, large glass windows.
4 Standard Double cabins (#1, 2, 7, 8):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed side by side, portholes.
2 Standard Twin cabins (#3, 6):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
1 Single cabin (#4):
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed in bunk style, portholes.
- 2 to 3 dives per day, 1 - 2 night dives per week.
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- 1 Free Scuba try for non-divers available (equipment included).
- Nautilus Lifeline are available for all divers to use free of charge.
- Kayaks and SUPs available for all guests to use during the cruise.
- Nitrox：Complimentary for certified divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional charge
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Available with additional charge
- Massage Service： Available with additional charge
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR) or credit cards
- Crew Number：16, include 3 - 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Maldivian GST Tax 16%
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Use of Kayaks or/and SUPs
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Fuel surcharge
- Maldives Green Tax - $6 per night
- Alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Dive courses on board
- Massage/Spa service
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Destinations||Central Maldives, North Maldives, South Maldives|
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Rebreather Friendly, Watersport equipment, Camera Station, Nautilus GPS, Fishing gear, Massage or Spa, Wi-Fi, Laundry|
|Languages spoken||English, Italian|