Dreams is designed to cater specifically for divers who want to dive in small groups, it offers various liveaboard routes in the Egyptian Red Sea area, accommodating up to 16 guests.
Dreams is 28 meters long, 6 meters wide luxury wooden dive liveaboard, it is custom designed to cater small group who wish to do a charter liveaboard trip.
Dreams has a large lounge for cozy evenings and fully equipped with entertainment facilities such as TV, DVD/CD player, Video station, a library with marine books for enjoying evenings after great dives in the Red Sea.
The separated dining room is where the delisous buffet style meals will be served. And there is also a bar which equipped with Ice-maker and can provide mineral water, tea, coffee, beer, wine and other drinks.
The dive deck and the dive platform are designed for maximum comfort and functionality. There are three compressors that installed below deck to minimize noise impact. The divers will find 12 l aluminium tanks with DIN and INT valves. Multilingual dive guides will accompany the divers on board and under water.
Dreams has 8 comfortable air-conditioned cabins, it can accommodates up to 16 guests per trip：
All cabins equipped with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, storege area, and other cabin facilities.
6 Twin Cabins located on the lower deck, equipped with two single beds
2 Bunk beds Cabins located on the lower deck, equipped two single beds (bunk style)
3 to 4 dives per day, depending on conditions.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- Rebreather Dive：Available with additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：All divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/USD) or credit card (VISA, Mastercard)
- Crew Number：Total number unknown, with 1 - 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Languages spoken||English, German|