DiveRACE Class E is one of the high-standard liveaboards in Southeast Asia, it offer liveaboard trips in the Similan Islands, Mergui Archipelago, Anambas Islands, Pulau Tioman, it can host up to 20 or 28 guests depends on the route.
DiveRACE Class E launched in Dec 2014, it is built to impress her passengers: 34.5 meter length by 7.5 meter beam, cruises at 12 knots. The vessel design was conceptualised with the help of a team of naval architects and Dutch vessel consultant. It is constructed following international standards, with the aim of being a luxury liveaboard of excellent quality.
The upper deck features a spacious indoor air conditioned with a 60" 3D TV that connected to the movie system, sound system, lots of soft sitting with storage space under, as well as a side table, a full selection of marine life books & diving magazines, there is also a long table with charging stations inside the salon, guests can use their computer while charging it, or write the log book..
The private massage room and computer working room are both adjacent to the salon, guests can enjoy a relaxing massage anytime during the trip, and the photographers are welcome to use utilise the multimedia stations in the computer room to edit their works.
Outside of the indoor salon is a large outdoor dinning area with 24 hours snack & tea bar, and lots of dinning tables, chairs. During the trip, exquisite meals are provided three times a day, plus in between tea times.
DiveRACE Class E's top sundeck is not only large but well equipped with outdoor shady sitting area, lots of sunbath mattress for relaxation. The other sundeck is located on the front of the upper deck, where guests also can enjoy the sunbath.
The dive deck is located on the back of the main deck, well equipped with personal gear lockers and in place fill station. A camera table, large rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras, as well as the wetsuit hanging area, fin storage, and deck rinse showers. A hot towel and tea after each dive awaits each diver to soothe and refresh themselves.
DiveRACE Class E has 10 Japanese style cabins in total, it can hosts max. 28 guests on board. But most of routes, it only takes up to 20 guests per trip.
All cabins have personal bathrooms with toiletries provided, individual air-con control and charging sockets.
6 Twin Luxury Cabins
Located on the main deck, with one double bed or two single beds, comes with its own private balcony.
4 Twin Ensuite Cabins
Located on the lower deck, with 4 single beds in each cabin, with small window.
During the Similan & Myanmar route, each cabin only sleep 2 persons max.
During the Singapore departure route, each cabin can sleep up to 4 guests.
Similan 5D/4N Trip : will offer around 14 dives
Similan 6D/5N Trip : will offer around 18 dives
2 dives will be provided on the day of departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival / first day.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Available with additional charge
- Payment on board：Cash(USD/THB/SGD/IDR, depends location)
- Crew Number：15 persons, include 4 - 5 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees