Diva Andaman is a luxury, exclusive liveaboard, it offers regular 7D/6N trips in both Thailand and Burma, it can accommodate up to 14 guests.
Diva Andaman is born from a dream of freedom, a craving for adventure and entrepreneurship and above all, a desire to explore new horizons, above and beneath the ocean. It is one of the most luxurious dive liveaboards in the region, launched in 2009, and every year it follows a full "check up" for updates and renew to ensure its standards and safty.
Diva Andaman with its 35 m length and a 7m beam, it offers 2 large ironwood decks with 200 sq.m of deck area, a gorgeous lounge with an open galley that instantly makes you feel welcome and at home.
On the main deck, there is a large air conditioned lounge features TV, DVD, sound system, a library with marine books and comfortable sitting. This indoor lounge is also used as an indoor dinning area during the meals time.
Onboard chefs will creat the signature fine dining for guests. From extravagant breakfasts, fresh salads and herbs from our onboard hanging garden and the most exquisite chef’s special plated artwork, served under the stars. Guests also will undoubtedly love the fabulous cocktail service, as a perfect wind down to each day full of sensory explosions.
Diva Andaman also features a spacious and well equipped dive deck located on the back of the main deck, with personal gear boxes, a camera table, large rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras, wetsuit hanging area, fin storage, and deck rinse showers. Guests are provided with a 12l aluminim tank, weights & belt, full set of dive equipment rental (BCD, Regulator, 3mm wetsuit, mask & fins) FREE of charge.
In addition to the guided dive schedule provided on the standard cruises, some of the cruises even offer engagement with a related subject, skillset or activities such as : Under Water Photography, Sailing and maritime crafts, Citizen Science, Yoga and free diving, Food & ethnobotany.
Diva Andaman has 7 spacious air-conditioned guest cabins for up to 14 guests each trip :
All cabins are 12sqm in size, with ensuite bathroom, organic toiletries and hair dryer, fridge, desk, individual sound system, cupboard and drawer storage.
4 Deluxe Double Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed for couple, portholes.
1 Deluxe Double Cabin:
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with a double bed and a single bed in bunk style, portholes. Perfect for families, it also can be used as twin shared cabin for friends.
2 Deluxe Twin Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single bunk beds, portholes.
Similan route: 7 Days / 6 Nights (19 Dives)
Myanmar route: 7 Days / 6 Nights (18 Dives)
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost : 4000THB/trip.
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost : 50THB/dive.
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment yet.
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, free of charge (no computer)
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Available with additional cost
- Payment on board：By cash only (THB)
- Crew Number：15, including 3 - 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
No related package.