Diva Andaman is a luxury, exclusive dive & cruise liveaboard, it offers weekly liveaboard trips to the Similan Islands, Southern Andaman Sea, and Mergui archipelago. It can accommodate up to 14 guests.
Diva Andaman is one of the most luxury and gorgeous dive liveaboards in Thailand, launched in 2009, and every year it follow a full "check up" for updates and renew. It is a large schooner, 35 meter length by 7 meter beam, cruises at 8 knots.
On the main deck, there is a large air conditioned salon features TV, DVD, sound system, a library with marine books and comfortable sitting. The indoor Salon also can be used as indoor dinning area during the meals time. There is also a bar and a galley adjacented to the salon.
There is also an outdoor relaxation area just outside of the indoor salon, with comfortable sitting and table, as well as deck charis for sunbath.
The upper deck is large and with lots of deck charis and an outdoor dinning area, guests can choose to enjoy tasty food with beauitufl veiw. both outdoor decks can be covered in shaded with canvas.
During the trip, there is a professional chef who lives up to actual four or five star standards of meals and presentation, offering fine Thai, Asian and international cuisine with world-renowned Thai hospitality and sense of service.
Diva Andaman also features two specially designed wine 'cellars' to keep wine at the correct temperature in the tropics.
Diva Andaman has a spacious and well equipped dive deck located on the back of the main deck, with personal gear boxes, a camera table, large rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras, wetsuit hanging area, fin storage, and deck rinse showers.
Guests are provided with a 12l aluminim tank, weights & belt. Basic dive equipment rental (BCD, Regulator, 3mm wetsuit, mask & fins) are provided FREE of charge.
Diva Andaman offers 7 comfortable cabins, can sleep up to 14 guests in privacy and comfort.
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning, closet and storage space, desk, flat screen TV, electric plus.
4 Deluxe Double Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, with a double bed, portholes.
1 Deluxe Double Cabin:
Located on the lower deck, with a double bed and a single bed (bunk style), portholes.
2 Deluxe Twin Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, with two single bunk beds, portholes.
Similan route: 7 Days / 6 Nights (19 Dives)
Myanmar route: 7 Days / 6 Nights (19 Dives)
South Andaman Sea route: 7 Days / 6 Nights (18 Dives)
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, free of charge (no computer)
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Available with additional cost
- Payment on board：By cash only (THB / USD)
- Crew Number：13, including 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees