Discovery Adventure is finally back to the market after a long renovation from 2014 to beginning of 2016. It offers different diving routes in the Philippines for up to 28 divers at a time.
Discovery Adventure measuring 47m long and 8.5m wide and cruising at 7 knots is a diving liveaboard that was built in Fiji back in 1987.
It was completely renovated during 2014 to 2016. This boat is run by a professional diving team - Discovery Fleet. They put all their energy to make sure it remains the most pleasant and most functional liveaboard for divers.
On the main deck, there is an indoor air conditioned saloon which also includes a camera room, with lots of tables and charging stations. Just outside of the salon/camera room, there are large rinse tanks for cameras.
And the upper sundeck has a very pleasant outdoors shaded dining area.
Discovery Adventure is an ideal holiday for lovers of the underwater world.
Discovery Adventure has 14 comfortable modern air-conditioned cabins, it can accommodate up to 28 guests per trip:
Each cabin comes with a centralized air-conditioning, closet, and ensuite bathroom.
2 VIP Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, each with two single beds
4 Upper Deck Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, each with two double beds
6 Standard Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each with two single beds
2 Standard Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each with one double bed
- Minimum 50 logged dives required to take part in Tubbataha trips.
- 4 dives per day, depending on the liveaboard program.
- No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
- All diving is guided by experienced dive guide.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：All divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/PHP) only
- Crew Number：20 - 32, include 4 - 5 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Lower Deck Double Twin||$2,950.00|
|Upper Deck Double Twin||$3,400.00|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills