Deep Andaman Queen is a good value dive liveaboard that offers dive liveaboard trips in the Similan Islands - 5D/4N and Burma Banks - 8D/7N, it can host up to 21 guests per trip.
Special offer (- 10 %)
Dive and Cruise Special Offer - Special discount for this package＋ Free Nitrox.
Deep Andaman Queen formerly known as "Queen Scuba", is a 28.5 m long, 7 m wide strong steel liveaboard, max cruises speed at 12 knots. Original built in 2003, It was undergo a full refit in 2012, then renamed as "Deep Andaman Queen".
Deep Andaman Queen features a roomy, air conditioned salon on the upper deck, with large panoramic windows, a TV/DVD/music entertainment center, a full selec on of marine life books & diving magazines, comfortable sitting area, side tables.
Outside the indoor salon, there is a spacious outdoor dining area complete with wooden dining tables, charis, a BBQ equipment, as well as a serving table.
In front of the wheel house, there is a large bench perfect to sit and watch things pass by.
Sunbathers can enjoy the top desk, where there is a large 60 square meter half-shaded sun deck equipped with sun beds, lounge chairs and soft sofas for relaxation.
Deep Andaman Queen‘s large two-level dive deck is located on the back of the main deck, well equipped with personal gear boxes, a camera table, large rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras, wetsuit hanging area, fin storage, and deck rinse showers.
The Deep Andaman Queen has 9 comfortable staterooms, can sleep up to 21 guests in privacy and comfort.
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, A/C, storage area, 220 volt electric plus.
1 Master Cabin:
Located on the main deck, with a double bed, TV, DVD player, mini refrigerator and lots of seaview windows, it is also the largest cabin on board.
3 Deluxe Double Cabins:
Located on the main deck, with a double bed, seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Twin Cabins:
Located on the main deck, with two single bunk beds, seaview windows.
1 Standard Twin Cabin:
Located on the lower deck, with two single bunk beds, portholes.
1 Standard Triple Cabin:
Located on the lower deck, with three single beds (2 in bunk style), portholes.
1 Standard Quad Cabin:
Located on the lower deck, with four single bunk beds, portholes.
Similan route: 5 Days / 4 Nights (14 Dives)
Myanmar and Thailand route: 8 Days / 7 Nights (22 Dives)
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Depends on availbility/route
- Payment on board：By cash only (THB)
- Crew Number：12 or more, including 3 to 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Standard Twin||$1,121.80 $1,009.62|
|Deluxe Twin||$1,282.06 $1,153.85|
|Deluxe Double||$1,282.06 $1,153.85|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees