Conte Max is a high standard dive liveaboard in the Maldives, it offers dive liveaboard trip around the Maldives, it can accommodates 16 guests on board.
Conte Max was launched back in 2004, it is a 33 meters long and 10 meters wide professional dive liveaboard, with cruising speed at 12 knots per hour, and it has 220v and 110v power onboard.
With the lauch of thes beautiful liveaboard, the the concept of a cruise combining the rejuvenating wellbeing of the Maldivian sea and scenery with the wellbeing of an onboard Ayurveda center was born and in terms of Maldives cruises a totally new trend was set. Thanks to its increasingly refined cuisine, the staff that was raised with the boat, and customer service class and attention to detail.
Conte Max has become one of the best known and most loved yacht among those who for years have not been able to do without regular visits to the Maldives to discover with us what these islands have to offer, both above and below the sea surface...
The indoor saloon has a bar offering a wide choice of soft drinks and spirits, a TV-DVD-Stereo area furnished with comfortable sofas . All yacht furniture is made of valuable Maldivian wood. There is also a recharging area for cameras with 220v electricity.
There is an outdoor dining area and indoor area which can be used in case of rain. Meals are served at the table and the menu include dishes from the Italian-international and Maldivian cuisine, mainly prepared with fresh fish, although our chefs are always ready to satisfy any of our guests specific needs. Once a week a buffet of traditional Maldivian dishes is prepared.
The communal open-air spaces are on three decks furnished with sun loungers, sun mats and deck chairs. The decks allow guests to enjoy the breathtaking Maldivian scenery, both when sailing and while relaxing when the yacht is moored in the lagoons for the night.
In addition, all diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
CONTE MAX featuring 8 spacious guest cabins, it can accommodate only 16 guests on board:
All cabins have ensuite-bathroom, air-conditioning, storage area, outlets, and other facilities.
1 Suite Cabin (#11):
Located on the upper deck, this cabin comes with a queen size bed and a single bed side by side, seaview windows.
1 Deluxe Twin cabin (#9):
Located on the man deck, this cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed side by side, seaview windows.
2 Standard Twin cabins (#3, 6):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side side by side, portholes.
4 Standard Double/Triple cabins (#1, 2, 7, 8):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed side by side, portholes.
17 dives per week, include 1 night, depending on conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available free of charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Limited available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional charge
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Water Sports Equipment：Fishing gear, Snorkel gear
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Available with additional charge
- Massage Service：Available with additional charge
- Payment on board：Cash (USD) or credit card
- Crew Number：14 persons, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills