Celebes Explorer 9 is a comfortable standard liveaboard, it offering dive liveaboard trips in the Sipadan island year round, It can accommodate 16 guests.
|Date||17/06/23 to 24/06/23|
|Boat||Celebes Explorer 9|
Celebes Explorer 9 is a 29 metres long, 7.2 meters wide steel dive liveaboard, renewd in 2019, with cruising speed at 8 - 10 knots. It is the only liveaboard can provide dive trips inside of the Sipadan Marine Park.
Celebes Explorer 9 will take you on an adventurous journey across the ocean to some of Borneo’s most astonishing diving spots that you can dream of. This liveaboard is the best way to experience diving at Sipadan Island, Mabul Island, and other nearby spots as it allows you to reach areas that you normally cannot get from a land-based dive resort.
Daily dives to Sipadan Island are available through Celebes Explorer 9 so you can explore the world-famous dive site and get sightings of unique marine life, including the green turtles, bump parrotfish, and barracudas. For those who enjoy muck diving, Mabul Island is one of the world’s top destinations for it, offering sightings of exceptionally unique and diverse sea creatures.
Celebes Explorer 9 features an indoor air conditioned lounge with TV, camera charging stations, sitting area, dining area, as well as a self service mini bar that provides 24 hours free water, coffee, tea, milo, biscuit & bread, snacks.
The spacious uppper sundeck is partially covered with canvas. There are chairs & beach mattress for relaxation.
Celebes Explorer 9 has a large dive deck with equipment storage, air fill station, rinse tanks, freshwater shower.
Celebes Explorer 9 will bring divers to Sipadan (guaranteed) along with Mabul and Kapalai islands.
Celebes Explorer 9 has 8 guest cabins, it can welcome 18 guests :
All cabins are equipped with air-conditioning and ensuite bathrooms, wardrobe, lifejacket etc.
2 Double Cabins:
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with a double bed, seaview windows.
6 Twin Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single bed side by side, port windows.
3 - 4 dives per day (including 2 dives in Sipadan daily)
No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Divers must be at least AOW to dive in Sipadan Island
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment：Complimentary for certified divers
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash only (USD/EUR/MYR)
- Crew Number：12, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- VAT and local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Dive equipment rentals
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- Alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Facilities||Camera Station, Wi-Fi|
|Languages spoken||Chinese, English|