Cayman Aggressor V is a professional dive yatch runs by Aggressor Fleet, it offers dive liveaboard trips in the Cayman Islands. It can accommodate up to 20 guests.
Cayman Aggressor V is a 36.5 metres long and 7.6 meters wide professional steel dive yacht. It is built and maintained to the specifications of the local regulatory agencies and the regulations of the country of the flag. Built and powered for comfort, safety and stability, she is diesel-powered, cruises at 10 knots and has 110-volt power onboard.
Cayman Aggressor V features a roomy, air conditioned salon on the main deck with lounge sofa, media system, a small library of books, diving/fish identification presentations, movies, games and more. Plus a complete photo center with a digital video and still photo editing computer.
On board, there is also an independent dining area on the upper deck. The menu onboard is varied and plentiful, with a variety of American feasts, barbecues and local cuisine. From appetizer to dessert all with love. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
Cayman Aggressor V's beverages selection includes fruit juices, soft drinks, iced water, iced tea, coffee, and a limited selection of local beer and wine, which are complimentary. Due to the high duty charged on liquor, we suggest you bring your special brand from the U.S. or last duty free point. Due to local regulations, the bar will be closed while the boat is in port. Drinking and diving do not mix. Once you consume alcohol, you become a snorkeler until the next day.
The sundeck complete with a hot tub (Jacuzzi), lounge and deck chairs, stereo and CD player (has an IPod plug-in), shaded wet bar and grill.
Diving amenities include Nitrox, individual dive lockers, camera table with low-pressure air hoses, and two hot, fresh water showers. There is ample storage space for your diving equipment in your personal locker. The stern and platform area is very spacious. The boarding ladders were designed for convenience to allow divers easy entries and exits.
Cayman Aggressor V has 10 comfortable guest staterooms, it can accommodate up to 20 guests per trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom with hair dryer, A/C, TV with media player, closet, 110-volt outlets.
2 Balcony Suite (#9, 10) :
Located on the main deck, each suite comes with two twin beds side by side or a king bed. It also have an outside pravite balcony for the seaview and fresh air.
5 Deluxe Staterooms (#3, 5, 6, 7, 8):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two twin beds side by side or a king bed, with porthole.
3 Twin Staterooms (#1, 2, 4):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two side by side single beds.
Staterooms #1 and #2 do not have a port hole but #4 does.
7-night charters include up to 27 dives per trip.
10-night charters include up to 42 dives per trip.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Visa, MasterCard or cash (USD)
- Crew Number：7, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station, Jacuzzi|