Cat Ppalu is a sailing liveaboard charter catamaran, it offers dive & cruise liveaboard trips in the Exumas land and Sea Park, it can accommodate max. 12 guests.
Cat Ppalu was originally built in 1985 as a high-speed competitive sailing catamaran, then drastically rebuilt into a scuba diving liveaboard catamaran, it measuring 19.8 meters long and 9.5 meters wide, each week it set sail from Nassau to the Northern Exumas, it is the perfect boat for family vacation or a vacation for a small groups of friends.
The main salon with TV, VCR, Stereo and DVD player provides a comfortable air conditioned area for meals, socializing or simply relaxing. There is also a large selection of movies and games on board.
The chef will provide three gourmet meals a day, snacks and fresh fruits are always available. Most meals will be a combination of Bahamian and American cuisine. A selection of complimentary beverages is always on hand: from soft drinks, juices, to beer, wine and rum drinks.
There is no set itineraries, guests can choose what kind of trip they plan to do, besides scuba diving, guests may also participate in many eco adventures including feeding iguanas, snorkeling, kayaking, SUP's (stand-up paddleboards), windsurfing, hiking nature trails, sailing and enjoying remote beaches.
Cat Ppalu provides 6 comfortable guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 12 guests per trip :
All cabins have individually controlled air-conditioners, US outlets for 120 volts.
3 Double Cabins :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with one double bed, private vanity and sink, windows.
2 Twin Cabins :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, private vanity and sink, windows.
1 Double Cabin :
Located below main deck, this cabin comes with a double bed, private vanity and sink and porholes.
Shared Bathrooms :
There are two electric pump heads (toilet) and two fresh water showers for all guests.
19 dives per week plus many eco adventures.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
Normally, diving will NOT provide guiding service but a very in depth briefing
Dive master only led all drift dives and shark dives.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Water Sports：Fishing gear, kayak, stand up paddle board
- Dive insurance：Divers travel aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit card
- Crew Number：4, include 1 dive instructor
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Water Toys, Fishing gear|