Carpe Vita is a deluxe standard liveaboard, it offering dive liveaboard trips all around the Maldives according to the seasons, It can accommodate 20 guests.
Carpe Vita is a 38.2 meters long, 10.36 meters wide professional dive liveaboard built in 2010, and started liveaboard service in February 2011. It is built and powered for comfort, safety and stability, it can cruise at 12 knots and have 220-volt power onboard.
On the main deck contains a large air-conditioned dining and lounge area, boutique area, and there is an entertainment center with TV, DVD/CD, stereo music system. On the back of the mian deck, there is a common outdoor seating area where guests can relax during the trip.
The upper deck features a large al-fresco dining area and a bar, as well as comfortable lounge chairs, and there is access via an outside walkway to the front deck area.
The topmost deck is the sun deck which offers both shaded and full-sun areas for relaxation as well as a Jacuzzi and ample lounge area.
Carpe Vita also have a camera charging station and a large camera table on the back of the main deck. There are two sets of stairs accessing the swim platform where two in-water ladders hang for easy access to and from the water for a refreshing swim when the vessel is at anchor.
In addition, all diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Carpe Vita has 10 comfortable guest cabins, it can welcome 20 guests :
All cabins have individually controlled AC, safety deposit boxes, life jackets and their own private bathroom with toilet and hot water shower. The electricity voltage on board is of 220V and the plugs are of 3 pins UK type.
2 Suite Cabins :
Located on the upper deck, both have king size beds which can be separated in two super single beds, a wide flat screen TV plus DVD/HD player, desk/chair/dresser, two hanging closets, windows throughout the side of the cabin, bathroom with dual sink, bath tub and separate shower cubicle.
2 Superior Cabins :
Located on the main deck, both have king size beds which can be separated in two single beds and desk/chair/dresser, hanging closet, large windows, private ensuite bathroom and shower cubicle.
6 Standard Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, all have one queen size bed and a single bed, desk/chair, dresser, private ensuite bathrooms with showers.
- 17 dives per week (1 night dive is included per week).
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Complimentary for certified divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR) or credit cards
- Crew Number：13, include 2 - 3 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- GST 12%
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Green Tax $6/Night
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)