Caribbean Explorer II is a professional dive yacht run by Explorer Ventures Fleet, it offers weekly diving liveaboard trips in the Saba Marine Park & St. Kitts and Nevis in Northeastern Caribbean, accommodating up to 18 guests on board.
Caribbean Explorer II is a strong aluminum liveaboard, 115ft long, 20ft wide, it was built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. With two GM 12 V 71 diesel main engines(450hp. each), it can reach a maximum speed of 12 knots.
Caribbean Explorer II's upper deck features a large sunning area with comfortable lounge chairs and chairs. As well as the semi-enclosed, air-conditioned salon with TV, CD/DVD, video library, tables, seating areas and wet bar. Forward of the salon is the galley, crew accommodations and access into the pilothouse.
Caribbean Explorer II's boutique is located on the main deck, and the photo/video lab is on the lower decks.
Caribbean Explorer II is also equipped with a satellite telephone for incoming and outgoing calls worldwide.
The Dive deck is located on the aft portion of the main deck, which equipped with individual gear lockers, large camera table with low pressure air hose, recharging stations, air filling station, tank racks and separate freshwater rinse baths for dive equipment and cameras, a wetsuit hanging area, two freshwater showers, and a bathroom, as well as a drinking fountain.
There are two ladders leading down to the dive platform itself, where two in-water ladders hang for easy access to and from the water.
Caribbean Explorer II has 9 comfortable staterooms, it can accommodate up to 18 guests in privacy and comfort.
All cabins have private bathroom facilities, cabinet, A/C, outlets for charging electrical devices.
Located on the main deck, with a queen bed, has a window.
Staterooms 2 & 3:
Located on the main deck, with a double bed (lower) and twin bed (upper) bunk-style, has a window.
Located on the main deck, with twin bunk beds, has a window.
Staterooms 5 & 6:
Located on the lower deck, with two twin beds (combinable in a queen bed), portholes.
Located on the lower deck, with a double bed, no porthole.
Staterooms 8 & 9:
Located on the lower deck, with a double bed (lower) and twin bed (upper) bunk-style, no porthole.
Up to 5 dives per day (2 dives on the last day), including night dives.
No diving offered on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving is led by the experienced dive guide.
All divers must have a submersible console.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must be booked in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit card.
- Crew Number：Unknown, includes 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station|