Calico Jack is small deluxe traditional Phinisi yatch, it offering various liveaboard routes in Indonesia according to the season, it can accommodate only 10 guests on board.
Calico Jack is a 30 meter long, 7 meter wide classic Indonesian sailing vessel that newly built from iron wood and teak to the highest of standards by the master craftsmen of Tana Beru Sulawesi Indonesia. It was completed in March 2014 and set up with all the modern and safety amenities to explore the Indonesian Archipelago.
Calico Jack blending the best of the traditional with all the modern amenities and safety features one would expect and deserve.
The professional and extremely friendly crew are ready to take you on beautiful journeys of discovery to fantastic “castaway” islands and superb diving locations.
Calico Jack is running by a professional French Company, provide a lovely, very knowledgeable French cruise director (also speaks fluent English) and crucially, an excellent French-trained chef, who cooks a mix of Indonesian and European cuisine. The Australian boat owner are also often on board and involved in the day to day opearations.
Calico Jack has been designed with care to provide safety and comfort to sail in style. There is a large galley, a saloon, an outside dining area, a roof terrace and a diving platform.
Calico Jack provides both photography and videography equipment for her guests. In the course of the journey, the crew are able to provide a video making service or can assist you with your own project. There is also a computer with editing equipment at your disposal.
Calico Jack has 5 spacious and bright cabins in total. Can cater 10 guests on board.
All cabins have en-suite bathroom, air condition, storage area, Portholes, and other cabin facilities.
2 Deluxe Double Cabins
Located on the lower deck, equipped with 1 double bed, portholes
2 Deluxe Twin/Double Cabins
Located on the lower deck, equipped with 2 single beds, can be used as double bed when positioned together, portholes
1 Deluxe Twin Cabin
Located on the lower deck, equipped with 2 single beds , portholes
3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional charge
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR/IDR)
- Crew Number：11, include 1 - 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Marine park fees/Port fees