Blue Storm is a deluxe standard professional dive yacht, offering scuba diving trips all around the Egyptian Red Sea. It can accommodate 22 - 24 guests.
Blue Storm was built in 2020, at a length of 40m and breadth of 8m, with crusing speed at 12 to 14 knots. It cruises all routes from the North to the South taking in the most famous and sought after itineraries from the classical Northern Wrecks & Reefs down to the marine parks of Brothers, Daedalus, Zabargad & Rocky offering you up to 21 dives per week.
Blue Storm offer plenty of room to spread out during long crossings : a comfortable lounge and dining area equipped with TV, DVD and CD player.
Blue Storm offers 3 freshly prepared meals per day, selected snacks between dives, bottled soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee. Extras available to purchase on board are local wines, beers, mixers and diet drinks.
Blue Storm is fully equipped with all diving necessities, it is built according to the Egyptian and International regulations.
For diving, there are many 12L Alu Tanks with DIN/INT valve, and some 15-litre Steel tanks on request. 2x Bauer Compressor (K15 900 L/ Min) + Mattei Nitrox Membrane System.
Blue Storm has 11 guest cabins, it can welcome up to 22 - 24 guests per trip：
All cabins have ensuite bathrooms (with hairdryer), individually controlled AC, reading lights, TV and DVD player, and storage space.
2 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, cabin size 12 m², each cabin comes with one double bed or two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the main deck, cabin size 12 m², each cabin comes with one double bed, seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the main deck, cabin size 12 m², each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
3 Standard Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, cabin size 10 m², each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
2 Standard Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, cabin size 10 m², each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes. (These cabins can be changed to triple cabins by adding extra bed).
- 3 - 4 dives per week + include sunset/night dive(s).
- No night dives are allowed in the Egyptian Marine Parks
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- No dives on the day of embarkation and disembarkation.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- AOW with min, 20 dives needed for "North and wrecks" route.
- AOW with min, 30 dives needed for "St. John`s" route.
- AOW with min, 50 dives needed for "Brothers, Daedalus, Rocky and Zabargad".
- Nitrox：Complimentary for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Complimentary for all guests
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash(USD/EUR/GBP), credit card
- Crew Number：min. 12, include min. 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Dive courses on board
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Camera Station, Nautilus GPS, Wi-Fi|