Blue Seas is a comfortable standard professional dive yacht, offering scuba diving trips all around the Egyptian Red Sea. It can accommodate 24 guests.
Blue Seas is an impressive looking boat built in December 2004 at an impressive length of 42m and breadth of 8m, with crusing speed at 12 to 14 knots.
Blue Seas is the combined result of Egypt’s years of yacht building experience and modern technology. Its temperate and elegant outlines are matched with a classic interior and layout.
Blue Seas interior walls and furnishings are veneered in matching walnut, while floors are refined in inlaid maple and teak, outside you can find 2 spacious partly shaded cushioned sun decks having an ample space for relaxation. Twin staircases lead to a large dive platform with a charging station for your torch and camera batteries, equipment rinsing facilities and on deck showers.
Blue Seas offers 3 freshly prepared meals per day, selected snacks between dives, bottled soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee. Extras available to purchase on board are local wines, beers, mixers and diet drinks.
For diving, there is 20x 12 l Alu Tanks with DIN/INT valve, 15-litre Steel tanks on request. 2x Bauer Compressor (Mariner 200 litre/min) + NRC Nitrox Membran System (NRC Extreme 7). And 6 Nautilus LifeLine VHF marine radio with GPS.
Blue Seas has 12 comfortable guest cabins, it can welcome up to 24 guests per trip：
All cabins have en suite bathrooms, individually controlled AC, reading lights, and storage space.
1 Master Suite：
Located on the lower deck, cabin size 12 m², comes with a double bed, lots of portholes.
2 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, cabin size 10 m², each cabin comes with one double bed, seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, cabin size 10 m², each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
7 Standard Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, cabin size 10 m², each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
- 3 - 4 dives per week + include sunset/night dive(s).
- No night dives are allowed in the Egyptian Marine Parks
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- No dives on the day of embarkation and disembarkation.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Complimentary for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Complimentary for all guests
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash(USD/EUR/GBP), credit card
- Crew Number：17, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Dive courses on board
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Camera Station, Nautilus GPS, Wi-Fi|