Black Manta 720, formerly known as Black Manta, it is a professional dive yatch running by an trustable team, it offers dive liveaboard trips all around Indonesia, it can accommodate 16 -18 guests per trip.
Black Manta 720 is one of the few dive yachts in Indonesian waters outfitted with a steel hull and twin engines. It measuring 32 meters long, 7.2 meters wide, with its twin engines, it cruise at 8 to10 knots per hour, it was built and designed by divers for divers with stability, comfort and safty in mind.
Black Manta 720 was built in 2006 and followed by few refurbishments ever since to ensure guests' max. comfort, the most recent refurbishment was done in late August 2016 with a completed makeover on the lower deck and sundeck. It is now owned by 720 Diving Fleet, and provides diving trips all year round in Indonesia, specifically in Raja Ampat, Komodo and Banda Sea depending on the season.
There is a spacious sundeck which is partially shaded, guests can enjoy the comfortable and romantic couch sitting area, have sunbath with a drink between dives, or just enjoy the breathtaking views in all directions.
On the upper deck, there is a 35sqm indoor lounge with 42" Plasma TV, DVD player, music system, camera station with charging facilites, and an assortment of movies, books and indoor games. And the onboard satellite Wi-Fi allows you to stay connected with your friends and family even in the remote areas such as Banda Sea or Raja Ampat!
Outside of the indoor saloon, there is a 56sqm outdoor dining area, the chef prepares delicious international cuisine in buffet style with all kind of choices (Indonesian, European, Chinese, Hotpot, BBQ...etc), that for sure will satisfy everyone’s taste buds, while enjoy the meals, guests also can look around for a great ocean veiw.
Black Manta 720 offering divers a large dive deck which features Nitrox membrane system and ample room for all divers to gear up, there are 3 air compressors (Bauer 2 x 320lit+ 1 with 250 lit), 24 dive tanks with cheerful colour. large rinse tanks, in-place fill station, as well as personal gear stations.
Black Manta 720 embark for a very good quality holidays with a team of highly experienced crew who take great pride in exceptional service whilst always maintaining safety. The capable crew is ready to go the extra mile to make sure that you have a wonderful and memorable experience.
Black Manta 720 has 9 guest cabins in total, it can accommodate 16 - 18 guests per trip:
All cabins equipped with air-conditioning, wardrobe and full-length mirror, outlets for charging electrical devices (220 volts), bedding, bath towels, and life jackets.
1 Standard Twin Cabins (C1):
Located on the main deck, with two single bed side by side, seaview window, use shared bathroom.
2 Single Cabins (C3 + C4):
Located on the main deck, with two single bunk beds, seaview window, ensuite bathroom.
2 Family Cabins (C5 + C6):
Located on the main deck, with one double bed and one single bed (bunk style), seaview window, ensuite bathroom.
2 Double Bed Cabins (C7 + C8):
Located on the lower deck, with a king size double bed, portholes, ensuite bathroom.
2 Twin Beds Cabins (C9 + C10):
Located on the lower deck, with two single bed side by side, porthole, , ensuite bathroom.
3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives
Raja Ampat + Banda Sea Route: No dive provided on the day of arrival/departure.
Komodo/Banda Sea Route: 1 or 2 dives can be provided on the day of arrival.
No dive provided on the day of departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：limited tanks available with additional cost
- Technical Dive Available:Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Water Equipment :Stand‐paddle surf (SUP), Kayaks, underwater scooters etc.
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Available upon request with additional cost
- Massage Service：Available with additional cost (USD $30 per hour)
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/USD/IDR) ONLY
- Crew Number：18, include 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Double Twin Single||$3,010.00|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees