Bilikiki is a comfortable standard professional dive yacht, offering scuba trips in the Solomons Islands year round, it can accommodate 20 guests.
Bilikiki is a 38 meters long, 7.5 meters wide steel vessel - also the first liveaboard provide diving service in the Solomon Islands, it starts sailing/diving since 1989. During all these years, it gathered a lot of experience in diving, sailing and cruising, and it is well maintained, the boat carries all necessary navigation and communication equipment to ensure the safty.
Bilikiki is large and seaworthy, offers unparalleled comfort at sea. The large size of the boat itself and a hull that was built specifically built for the South Pacific seas.
On the main deck, there is a spacious covered dining area in the front, where delicious meals will be served three times daily in buffet style, and between the meals snacks are always ample.
There is also a comfortable indoor salon where guests can enjoy the wide screen LCD TV with USD/HDMI/VGA inputs, the DVDs, and an extensive library of reference material and recreational reading. The salon also equipped few large tables with sitting area, a bar that can provide various drinks during the cruise.
On the upper deck, there is a large sun deck with deck charis where guests can enjoy the sunbath during the day, watch the stars during the night. The wheel house, captain's cabin, a photo room, and the manager's cabin.
The large dive deck is located on the back of the main deck, individual storage for gear, racks and hangers for suits, freshwater showers, separate rinse tanks for photo gear, and easy access to the skiffs will be found there.
Bilikiki also lots of electrical outlets for batter charging (110V), and large camera tables for checking the equipments for photographers. Guests also can find wash tubs and as well as deck showers for use.
Bilikiki has 10 comfortable deluxe cabins, it can accommodates up to 20 guests per trip：
All cabins are located on the lower deck and equipped with en-suite bathrooms (with shampoo and soap), air conditioning, storege area, and other cabin facilities.
Onboard, there are 5 hair-dryers, if you require one for the trip please ask the managers onboard and they will provide one for you. Power throughout the ship is 240 V 50 cycle, using Australia style 3-prong outlets. There are also plenty of American style 110 V 60 cycle outlets for charging cameras, strobes, dive lights, etc.
2 Twin Cabins：
Located on the lower deck each cabin comes with two single beds, portholes.
8 Double Cabins：
Located on the lower deck each cabin comes with 1 double bed and 1 single bed in bunk style, portholes.
4 to 5 dives per day, depending on sea conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Not available at the moment
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Water Toys onboard：Stand up paddle boards, kayaks
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/Euro/Solomon dollars) or credit card
- Crew Number：13, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Watersport equipment, Camera Station, Fishing gear, Laundry|
No related package.