Bilikiki is the first professional dive liveaboard in the Solomon Islands. It offers dive liveaboard trips around the Solomon Islands, it can taks a maximum of 20 guests per trip.
Bilikiki is a 38 meters long, 7.5 meters wide steel vessel - also the first liveaboard provide diving service in the Solomon Islands, it starts sailing/diving since 1989. During all these years, it gathered a lot of experience in diving, sailing and cruising, and it is well maintained, the boat carries all necessary navigation and communication equipment to ensure the safty.
Bilikiki is large and seaworthy, offers unparalleled comfort at sea. The large size of the boat itself and a hull that was built specifically built for the South Pacific seas.
On the main deck, there is a spacious covered dining area in the front, where delicious meals will be served three times daily in buffet style, and between the meals snacks are always ample.
There is also a comfortable indoor salon where guests can enjoy the wide screen LCD TV with USD/HDMI/VGA inputs, the DVDs, and an extensive library of reference material and recreational reading. The salon also equipped few large tables with sitting area, a bar that can provide various drinks during the cruise.
On the upper deck, there is a large sun deck with deck charis where guests can enjoy the sunbath during the day, watch the stars during the night. The wheel house, captain's cabin, a photo room, and the manager's cabin.
The large dive deck is located on the back of the main deck, individual storage for gear, racks and hangers for suits, freshwater showers, separate rinse tanks for photo gear, and easy access to the skiffs will be found there.
Bilikiki also lots of electrical outlets for batter charging (110V), and large camera tables for checking the equipments for photographers. Guests also can find wash tubs and as well as deck showers for use.
Bilikiki has 10 comfortable deluxe cabins, it can accommodates up to 20 guests per trip：
All cabins are located on the lower deck and equipped with en-suite bathrooms (with shampoo and soap), air conditioning, storege area, and other cabin facilities.
Onboard, there are 5 hair-dryers, if you require one for the trip please ask the managers onboard and they will provide one for you.
2 Twin Cabins：
Located on the lower deck each cabin comes with two single beds, portholes.
8 Double Cabins：
Located on the lower deck each cabin comes with 1 double bed and 1 single bed in bunk style, portholes.
4 to 5 dives per day, depending on sea conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Not available at the moment
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Water Toys onboard：Stand up paddle boards, kayaks
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/Euro/Solomon dollars) or credit card
- Crew Number：13, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station, Water Toys, Laundry, Fishing gear|