Belize Aggressor III is a professional dive yacht runs by Aggressor Fleet, it offers dive liveaboard trips in Belize. It can accommodate up to 18 guests.
|Date||23/12/23 to 30/12/23|
|Boat||Belize Aggressor 3|
Special offer (- 25 %)
Save 25% - Aggressor Dive The World discount
Belize Aggressor III is a 33.5 metres long and 6.7 meters wide professional steel dive yacht, Like all Aggressor Fleet's yacht, it was built and maintained to Lloyd’s Registry and American Bureau of Shipping Standards. It is diesel-powered, cruise at 10 knots and have 110-volt power onboard.
Belize Aggressor III features a roomy, air conditioned salon and dining area, sun deck complete with a hot tub, lounge and deck chairs, stereo and CD player, shaded wet bar and grill, a complete photo center with a digital video and still photo editing computer.
The chefs onboard will offer guests delicious meals in various styles of American feasts, barbecues and local cuisine. From appetizer to dessert all with love. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
Belize Aggressor III's beverages selection includes fruit juices, soft drinks, iced water, iced tea, coffee, and a limited selection of local beer and wine, which are complimentary. Due to the high duty charged on liquor, we suggest you bring your special brand from the last duty free point. Once you consume alcohol, you become a snorkeler until the next day.
Diving amenities include Nitrox, individual dive lockers, camera table with low-pressure air hoses, and two hot, fresh water showers. There is ample storage space for your diving equipment in your personal locker. The stern and platform area is very spacious. The boarding ladders were designed for convenience to allow divers easy entries and exits.
Belize Aggressor III has 9 guest staterooms, it can accommodate up to 18 guests per trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom with hair dryer, A/C, monitor with media player, 110-volt outlets.
1 Master Stateroom (#9) :
Located on the upper deck, this cabin comes with a double bed, closet, port window.
1 Deluxe Stateroom (#1) :
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with two single beds in bunk style, it is bigger than other deluxe staterooms, but no port window.
7 Deluxe Stateroom (#2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a double bed (lower) and a single bed (upper) in bunk-style, port window.
- 4 to 5 dives per day, depends on the itinerary/condition.
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：6, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner ashore the night before disembarkation
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive courses on board
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Camera Station, Jacuzzi|