Belize Aggressor III is a professional dive yatch runs by Aggressor Fleet, it offers dive liveaboard trips in Belize. It can accommodate up to 18 guests.
Special offer (- 25 %)
“Dive the World Club” special offer from Aggressor Dancer Fleet, all our customers who book with us can receive a 25% discount off per person.
Belize Aggressor III is a 33.5 metres long and 6.7 meters wide professional steel dive yacht, Like all Aggressor Fleet's yacht, it was built and maintained to Lloyd’s Registry and American Bureau of Shipping Standards. It is diesel-powered, cruise at 10 knots and have 110-volt power onboard.
Belize Aggressor III features a roomy, air conditioned salon and dining area, sun deck complete with a hot tub, lounge and deck chairs, stereo and CD player, shaded wet bar and grill, a complete photo center with a digital video and still photo editing computer.
The chefs onboard will offer guests delicious meals in various styles of American feasts, barbecues and local cuisine. From appetizer to dessert all with love. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
Belize Aggressor III's beverages selection includes fruit juices, soft drinks, iced water, iced tea, coffee, and a limited selection of local beer and wine, which are complimentary. Due to the high duty charged on liquor, we suggest you bring your special brand from the last duty free point. Once you consume alcohol, you become a snorkeler until the next day.
Diving amenities include Nitrox, individual dive lockers, camera table with low-pressure air hoses, and two hot, fresh water showers. There is ample storage space for your diving equipment in your personal locker. The stern and platform area is very spacious. The boarding ladders were designed for convenience to allow divers easy entries and exits.
Belize Aggressor III has 9 guest staterooms, it can accommodate up to 18 guests per trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom with hair dryer, A/C, monitor with media player, 110-volt outlets.
1 Master Stateroom (#9) :
Located on the upper deck, this cabin comes with a double bed, closet, port window.
1 Deluxe Stateroom (#1) :
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with two single beds in bunk style, it is bigger than other deluxe staterooms, but no port window.
7 Deluxe Stateroom (#2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a double bed (lower) and a single bed (upper) in bunk-style, port window.
Up to 5 dives per day, including night dive.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：6, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Boat accident insurance
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station, Jacuzzi|