Bahamas Master is a deluxe standard professional dive yacht runs by Master Fleet, offering scuba diving trips all around Bahamas according to the seasons, it can accommodate 16 guests.
|Date||11/05/23 to 25/05/23|
Special offer (- 50 %)
15D/14N Ultimate Bahamas Trip! 2 spaces available - Divers can no longer join the cruise due to personal issues, now sale their space for half the rate! The Ultimate Bahamas Experience covers the best of the West End of Grand Bahama Island as well as Cat Island and Pig Beach to the southeast. Expect to see lots of sharks including oceanic whitetip, hammerheads, nurse sharks, lemon sharks, tiger sharks, even bull sharks, and swimming and/or snorkelling with pigs!
Bahamas Master is a beautiful steel yacht measures 35m in length and 7.3m in breadth. With two engines onboard, it cruises at 10 knots per hour. It formerly known as Yemaya Liveaboard which provides diving tirp in the Malpelo. Now it has been refurbished and joined Master Liveaboard Fleet, and start her new diving life in the beautiful Bahamas.
Onboard, guests will enjoy communal relaxation areas on both upper and main deck. On the main deck, there is an indoor lounge with comfortable seats and sofas, Plasma screen TV, DVD, stereo player and an assortment of movies and books. A spacious dining area and galley is adjacent to the salon, chefs onboard will offer guests delicious meals in various styles from appetizer to dessert all with love.
On the upper deck, there is a spacious covered outdoor bar and a dinning area, as well as a sundeck for relaxation after the dives. The Captain will welcome you to join him at the fly-bridge, from where you can soak up the stunning views of the Bahamian islands.
Bahamas Master offer a choice of international and local cuisine, all meals are served in buffet style. In between the meals, there is always some tasty treats for you to pick up. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
There is a range of fruit juices, balck/green herbal teas, carbonated soft drinks available any time of the day, as well as instant and freshly brewed coffee. Guests may also select beer, wine or spirit from the cocktail bar for an additional fee, in accordace with local law, we have a "Ship-Only" bar policy.
Bahamas Master provide divers a spacious and well equipped dive deck at the rear of the main deck. All guests will be allocated an individual set up location with under bench storage for masks, fins and other personal items. A central camera set up table can be used to store prepared equipment ahead of the dive, with dedicated rinse tanks provided.
Bahamas Master has 8 comfortable cabins which can accommodate up to 16 guests.
All cabins equipped with hair dryer and bathrobe, airconditioner, wall fan, personal safe, storage area, and charging facilities (110 volt. US plug). All cabins have panoramic windows, so there is plenty of day light and ocean view for all.
1 Premium Cabin (#7) :
Located on the main deck, this spacious cabin comes with a double bed and a single bed as well as a private en-suite bathroom, picture windows.
1 Premium Cabin (#8) :
Located on the main deck, this spacious cabin comes with a fixed double bed and a private en-suite bathroom, picture windows.
2 Classic Twin Cabins (#5 & 6):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single bunk beds in "L" shape, ensuite bathroom, picture windows.
4 Standard Cabins (#1 - 4) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds in "L" shape, picture windows. These cabins will share one "ensuite bathroom" between two cabins. This is easily done by the bathrooms having two doors, one for each cabin with direct access, with heated shower.
- 4 to 5 dives per day, depends on the itinerary/condition.
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Supports all types of totally closed-circuit rebreathers (CCR)
- Divers should be Advanced Open Water with min. 50 logged dives.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR/GBP/AUD)
- Crew Number：10 - 12, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Dinner ashore the night before disembarkation
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Destinations||Tiger Beach, Exuma Cays, Bimini|
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Rebreather Friendly, Tech Friendly, Camera Station, Wi-Fi, Laundry|
No related package.