Avalon Fleet II is a deluxe plus standard liveaboard runs by Avalon Fleet, it offer weekly dive trips to the Gardens of the Queen, it can accommodate up to 20 guests.
Avalon Fleet II is a brand new state-of-the-art vessel, where each space is created to provide its guests with maximum comfort and safety. It start its operating since April 2014. This yacht is 40 meters long, 7 meters wide, with cruising speed at 12 knots.
The boat has the perfect balance of substantial exploration capabilities and a unique and noble style. It guarantees all guests a pleasant, exciting and exclusive voyage through Jardines de la Reina.
There is a spacious and comfortable combination lounge, dining room and bar area on the boat deck. In cabins and common areas you will find european /american sockets (220 volts and 110 volts ).
Avalon Fleet II offers to the divers a lot of space for dive equipment and photo and video cameras . On the top deck a Jacuzzi (500-gallon hot tub) ,with panoramic view: ideal space to drink a mohjito after the last dive at sunset.
Dining on board combines the style of the best Continental Italian cuisine with delicious seafood and traditional Cuban favorites like rice and beans, black bean soup and fried bananas. Lobster is our specialty and is served in a variety of ways. For those who like something different, chicken, pork and beef are also available. Salads and different fruits are served in every meal. Desserts feature our famous Cuban caramel custard, rhum-flavored cakes, cookies, puddings, pies and many others. Vegetarian and kosher meals are served on request with many different choices available.
Onboard beverages available are: Bottled mineral water, sparkling and tonic water, various soft drinks, juices, beers, rums, whisky and excellent wines (6 beverages/day are included in the package).
Avalon Fleet II has 10 comfortable guests cabins, it can accommodate 18 - 20 guests per trip :
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, comfortable beds, electricity plugs - european /american sockets (220 volts and 110 volts ), as well as plenty of space for the storage.
8 Deluxe Cabins (#1 - 8)：
Located on the mian deck, each cabin comes with 1 double bed and 1 single bed in bunk style, windows.
2 Deluxe Cabins (#9 - 10)：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with 1 king size double bed, port windows.
Usually 4 dives per day including night dive.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional charge
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/Euro/CUC)
- Crew Number：8, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station, Jacuzzi, Laundry, Fishing gear|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish|