Aurora is a deluxe standard liveaboard runs by Dune Fleet, offering professional diving trips in Indonesia according to the seasons, it can accommodate 16 guests.
Aurora is a spacious, double masted, teak motor-sail yacht, 40 meters in length, 9 meters in width, cruises at 8 - 10 knots. It is built according to the 'traditional Pinisi style' and designed for a discerning dive clientele. It offers guests modern comfort combined with the charm of a traditional boat.
Aurora features a nice indoor lounge/restaurant on the main deck, with sofa sitting area, bar with TV, video, DVD player, HiFi system, Ipod connection. It is the ideal place for enjoy the delicious fresh cooked meals, hot and cold drinks.
Outside of the indoor lounge, there is a open sitting corner at stern, prefect for those who want to chat a bit or have a drink together.
On the upper deck, there is a spacious sundeck with wooden sun beds, to relax after the dives or to enjoy with friends a perfect day sunset or to reach a blessed state of mind at early hours, when the faint light of the first rays start to open up the darkness of the night.
Aurora's dive deck is at the foredeck which is preparation area for scuba diving. And features tank racks, large baskets for guests’ equipment, wetsuit hangers, dive map whiteboards and a canopy to shelter from the sun. After each dive, a fresh towel and cool drinks will be handed to the divers.
For the joy of the photographers, there is a dedicated and very spacious camera room, with on demand air con, non-slip covered bar table, spotlights, 220 and 110V electricity sockets, extension cords and fresh towels for our beloved and precious cameras!
Aurora has 8 ensuite guest cabins, it can welcome up to 16 guests per trip:
All cabins have individually controlled AC, ensuite bathroom, closets for personal items.
1 Deluxe Cabin (#1):
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with a queen size double bed and a single bed, portholes.
2 Deluxe Cabins (#2, 7):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds in "L" shape, portholes.
2 Deluxe Cabins (#3, 5):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a king size double bed, portholes.
1 Deluxe Cabin (#4):
Located on the lower deck, it's at the bow. This cabin comes with a double bed and a single bed in a "V" shape, portholes.
1 Deluxe Cabin (#6):
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
1 Deluxe Cabin (#8):
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed, portholes.
- 3 to 4 dives per day, depending on conditions and route.
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (IDR/USD) or credit card
- Crew Number：18, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive courses on board
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity