Assidha is a comfortable standard liveaboard, it offering dive and surf charter trips in the Maldives according to the seasons, It can accommodate 14 guests.
|Date||21/12/24 to 28/12/24|
Assidha is a beautiful wooden boat well renowned in the Maldives, with 24.23 meters in length and 9.82 meters in breadth, It is ideal for surfers as well as scuba divers and free divers, this dive liveaboard is great for those who looking for execellence in terms of comfort and quality in service with a reasonable price range.
Assidha features an air conditioned saloon with comfortable sofas for lounging and entertainment, a dining area and as well as a indoor bar with diferent drinks available. Next to the indoor saloon, at the back of the main deck, there is an open air deck offers inviting space for any gathering while the upper deck comes with a sundeck solarium with undisturbed sunbathing and relaxing areas.
Assidha is fully equipped for leasure, guests can find on board a flat screen TV, audio & video entertainment system, Fish ID and dive books, board games and a large selection of books and movies.
Assidha offering daily buffet of Western as well as Eastern dishes are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main deck dining area. As all the other Maldivan boat, a beach BBQ is arranged on a Sandbank once every week! The beverage menu offers a list of soft drinks, fresh juices, as well as a good array of Alcoholic Beverages (extra to be paid)
Assidha comes with a diving dhoni fully equipped with compressors for diving.
Assidha offers many activities : diving, Maldivian traditional night fishing, BBQ dinners and deserted island picnics, leisure cruising, special occasion celebrations, snorkeling trips, surfing, fishing, island hopping, as well as Plankton & Whale shark spotting.
Assidha has 7 guest cabins that can accommodate 14 guests per trip.
All cabins include air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom with fresh cold and hot water, wardrobe and storage spaces, blankets and towels and complimentary toilet packs.
1 Deluxe Cabin :
Locatd on the main deck, comes with one double bed, seaview windows, perfect for couple.
1 Deluxe Cabin :
Locatd on the main deck, comes with two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
5 Standard Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed (bunk style), portholes.
- 17 - 18 dives per week (1 night dive per week).
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash only (USD/EUR)
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Maldivian GST Tax 16%
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Fuel surcharge
- Maldives Green Tax - $6 per night
- Alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Fishing gear, Wi-Fi|