Ari Queen is a spacious middle budget dive liveaboard, it offers dive trips around the Central Maldives, it can accommodates up to 22 guests.
Special offer (- 20 %)
Last minute booking Special - big discount for divers who book this package, do NOT miss it! Junior Suite ( 2 Spaces ) / Standard ( 6 Spaces ) / Deluxe ( 4 Spaces ) .
Ari Queen was built in 2008 and launched in the Maldives in beginning of 2009. It is a 33 meters long, 10 meters wide professional diving liveaboard.
On the main deck, there is an indoor saloon, also use as dining area during the meals time. Equipped with comfortable sitting area, guests can enjoy the gourmet meals here. In this area, you can also find a wide flat-screen TV, DVD player. There is a snack bar that provides coffee/tea throughout the day.
On the upper deck, there is an outside sitting area in front of the bridge, with lots of sun charis, guests also can find a spacious open air Bar, where guests can have alcoholic beverages (extra fee will be charged) while enjoying scenery during cruising.
From the upper deck, there are 2 staircase will lead you to the partially shaded sundeck, here, guests can enjoy a nice tan on the sundeck charis.
In addition, all diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Ari Queen offer small groups extra discount while booking, please contact us to learn more information.
Ari Queen has 12 comfortable guest cabins, it can accommodates 20 - 22 guests per trip.
All cabins are air-conditioned and equipped with ensuite bathroom/shower, wardrobe and storage.
All cabins has rich wood paneling that gives the cozy feeling and high ceilings.
2 Suite Cabins：
Located at the upper deck, equipped with 2 single beds or 1 king size double bed, 32" Flat Screen TV, mini bar, and seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Cabins：
Located at the main deck, equipped with 1 king size double bed, 32" Flat Screen TV, mini bar, and seaview windows.
6 Standard Double Cabins：
Located at the lower deck, equipped with one double bed and one single bed (bunk style), portholes.
2 Dive Guide Cabins (staff cabins)：
Located at the lower deck, equipped with two single beds (bunk style), smaller than the standard cabins, portholes.
17 dives per week, include 1 night, depending on conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Water Sports Equipment：Fishing gear
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/Euro) Only
- Crew Number：15, include 3 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Jr Suite||$1,700.00 $1,360.00|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Internet, Fishing gear|