Ari Jaya is a budget free-style dive liveaboard with professional management, it offers dive liveaboard trips in Komodo National Park all year round, perfect for a small group of 4 to 6 people.
Ari Jaya is a family boat run by a professional sea lover team, it offers guests an authentic feeling of freedom.
This is the perfect choice if you want to charter the whole boat for a small group of up to 6 people/5 divers, it provides one of the most flexible liveaboard schedules in the Komodo National Park.
Ari Jaya is 20 meters long, 4 meters wide wooden dive liveaboard. It uses Mitshubishi 6D22 engine and Mitshubishi generators, cruises at 10 knots. It has all safety gear required by law as well as marine GPS navigation and one double 40 hp Yamaha engines tender.
Ari Jaya is fully adapted for the needs of small diving groups/family in a simple, clean, and well organized boat with limited budget.
There is a small indoor dining area next to the galley on the main deck, and a large shaded deck covered with mattresses.
Top deck has a sunny and comfortable terrace, where guests can sunbath.
Dive deck is conveniently located at the stern and equipped with personal gear lockers and an in-place filling station.
Ari Jaya has 4 simple guest cabins that can accommodate up to max. of 6 guests / 5 divers per trip. All cabins are located on the lower deck and have double bed, fan (No A/C), 2 portholes, and shelves for clothes.
The Shared Bathroom : located on the middle deck, with closet, wash-hand basin, shower, and toilet.
- 3 dives per day, depending on sea conditions/route.
- Up to 5 divers per trip.
- Normally, a check dive will be offered on the day of arrival.
- 2 dives will be offered on the day before departure.
- No dives will be offered on the day of departure.
- All diving will be guided by an experienced dive guide.
- Nitrox:Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks: Available with additional cost, depends on availability
- REBREATHER Dive: Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental: Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance: Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Water Equipment: Kayak and local fishing gear
- Wi-Fi Internet: Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service: Not available at the moment
- Massage Service: Not available at the moment
- Payment on board: By cash (USD/Euro/IDR) only
- Crew Number: 6, including 1 dive guide
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees