Aqua Tiki II is an Eleuthera-type catamaran located in French Polynesia, it can accommodate up to 8 guests only, perfect for small group charter.
Aqua Tiki II was launched in 2011, it's a 18 meters long and 8.5 meters wide Eleuthera-type catamaran. The propulsion is ensured by 140 m2 of sail and by 2 motors of 38 HP, with more than 500 liters of tank of gas-oil. There is a powerful generator and inverter ensure the electrical production of the edge, delivering 220V outlets continuously.
Of course, for maximum safety, this ship is equipped with the most complete modern navigation equipment and the latest technical evolutions: autopilot, GPS, BLU, VHF, computer navigation center, radar, standard C weather, beacon Of distress Sarsat.
The comfort on board is worthy of a hotel : Spacious saloon with dining area can accommodate nine guests, reading lounge near the bar where cocktails are served each evening. An outdoors cockpit, sheltered from the sun by a large awning, provides a table that can sit 9 guests, where all meals are served.
Aqua Tiki II provides meals consist mainly of fresh fishes and rice. In fact, the bunkering in the Tuamotu is very limited, especially with regard to fresh produce such as fruits and vegetables. Table water and lemonade will be served throughout the day, the boat is also equipped with a plancha flat-top grill for evening barbecues.
There are modern conveniences such as: Hi-Fi system with independent sound system, HD TV with Blue Ray DVD player in the main quarter, and a small library with books, CDs, DVDs and Games. Also a telephone and a fax by satellite make it possible to stay contactable in all circumstances and even on the other side of the world!
Onboard is strictly non smoking, as the on-board storage of fuel, gas and oxygen prohibits it. Smokers will be able to smoke during land-based trips, but they must pick up their cigarette butts (our cruises take place inside the Fakarava Biosphere Reserve).
Aqua Tiki II has 4 homy guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 8 guests only :
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, 220V European outlets, hi-fi system with independent sound system.
1 VIP Cabin :
Air-conditioned (3 hours/day), with a double bed, TV Hifi DVD.
2 Standard Double Cabins :
Air-conditioned (3 hours/day), with one double bed.
1 Standard Twin Cabin :
Air-conditioned (3 hours/day), with two single beds side by side.
Usually up to 2 dives a day can be offered
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
For regular trip divers need to be AOW with 50 dives min.
Tanks with bi-standard valves (DIN/Yoke)
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Limited available, free of charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, free of charge
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Water Sports Equipment：Kayaks, Snorkel gear
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro)
- Crew Number：3, include 1 dive guide
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive guide service
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Water Toys, Fishing gear|
|Languages spoken||English, French, Italian|