Aqua is a comfortable diving & naturalist liveaboard yacht with mid-rage price offer, it provides both Naturalist and Diving cruise trips around the Galapagos Islands, it can accommodate up to 16 guests per trip.
Special offer (- 10 %)
Dive and Cruise Special Offer - Each diver get the special discount for this package!
Aqua is a motor yacht with expert diving instructors/naturalist guides will accompany you on your journey to discovering the unique Galapagos Islands. It was originally built back in 1998 and it was completely renovated during 2010 - 2012, then 2015, and again in 2019. It It measuring 26 meters in length and 5.5 meters in width, it cruise at 9 knots per hour. It is the ideal boat for divers and adventure lovers of all ages!
Aqua has cozy social areas that will complement a comfortable and adventurous stay with indoor dining area, bar and conference area with TV, DVD, chart games, library of books and DVDs, shaded outside lounge.
On the upper deck, there are 2 relaxation area : at the front and back of the boat. The front sundeck is completely open, equipped with chaise longues. And at the back of upper deck, the is an outdoor shaded lounge with cushioned benches, tables and drinking water supply.
Aqua diving platform offers space for all guests’ dive equipment, camera table, cleaning tanks with fresh water, and space for drying suits. It has 50 Aluminium scuba tanks, 2 compressor and 2 zodiacs with Yamaha engines for diving. Additionally, there is a bath on the platform and two showers with warm water.
Aqua has 8 comfortable guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 16 guests per trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, individual AC, closets, reading lamps, smoke alarm and alarm system, electricity outlets, amenities and towels.
4 Deluxe Cabins (Cabin 5 - Cabin 8) :
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with two single bunk beds, seaview windows.
1 Deluxe Cabins (Cabin 9) :
Located on the upper deck, this cabin comes with one double bed, seaview windows.
1 Deluxe Cabins (Cabin 4) :
Located on the main deck, this cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed in bunk style, seaview windows.
3 Standard Cabins (Cabin 1 - 3) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed in bunk style, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
Usually 8D/7N diving trip will offer 18 - 20 dives in total.
Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
1 Check dive will be provided on the embarkation day.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
All tanks have INT-valves, no DIN (European) valves.
Divers must have AOW level with at least 50 logged dives.
- Nitrox：Available with an additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Limited available with an additional cost
- Technical Dive Available:Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：10, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Lower Deck||$3,495.00 $3,145.50|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish|